Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ct200h pan roof

R32crew

I saw a Ct200h yesterday it drove past me white with black wheels & I’m 90% certain it had a pan roof open…

It deffo wasn’t a sun roof 

My A3 Black Edition got a pan roof so I know how they look & open etc..

Thats why I thought if anyone on here owns or seen a Ct200h with a pan roof 

The SPORT (not the F Sport) came with what looks like a Black panoramic roof incorporating a sun roof. and, Black wing mirrors, Black wheels and Black front grille surround. It had the standard grille pattern though not the nicer F type one.

Of course it looks like a glass roof from the outside but having not been inside one it could be high gloss black paint giving the appearance of  being Glass. Still looks the dogs though, 😘 One here on Autotrader

2016 Multicolour Lexus CT 200h 1.8 Sport CVT Euro 6 (s/s) 5dr for sale for £14,249 in WESTMINSTER, BOROUGH OF WESTMINSTER (autotrader.co.uk)

1 hour ago, Poundy said:

The SPORT (not the F Sport) came with what looks like a Black panoramic roof incorporating a sun roof. and, Black wing mirrors, Black wheels and Black front grille surround. It had the standard grille pattern though not the nicer F type one.

Of course it looks like a glass roof from the outside but having not been inside one it could be high gloss black paint giving the appearance of  being Glass. Still looks the dogs though, 😘 One here on Autotrader

2016 Multicolour Lexus CT 200h 1.8 Sport CVT Euro 6 (s/s) 5dr for sale for £14,249 in WESTMINSTER, BOROUGH OF WESTMINSTER (autotrader.co.uk)

Looks like the MoonRoof (in most other cars it would be a sun roof) we have in our car.

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/28/2022 at 11:57 PM, BGC said:

I have a moon roof ( why that name…) and closest I’ve seen to a pan roof. 

The moon roof is slightly different and designed for people who only go out at night

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Poundy said:

The moon roof is slightly different and designed for people who only go out at night

It is a moon-roof because there is no UV protection in the glass. Have installed Llumar 99% protection for when we are driving in the day.

image.thumb.png.d2f70bfd7c7a6b63ad79ab5fe2c81d71.png

• Like 1