Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Premium Pack vs base model (2019)

Walus

I'm considering mowing from the RX to ES MY2019 and was wondering what is the difference between the base model and one with Premium Pack? There used to be a pdf with a detailed description of various trim levels sold in UK but I cannot find it any more. 

I'd appreciate if someone could bullet point the extras that the Premium Pack adds.

Thanks.

The 2019 ES as a base model is exactly that, a basic spec, sufficient for some and was the car I purchased in August 2019 however I decided to ad the Premium pack at £3,500 at the time taking the overall cost to £38,550 well under that £40K high road tax ceiling. 

I can say without any hesitation the premium pack was fantastic value and improved the specification off the charts.

From my own memory the premium pack adds: 

Real leather interior, rear side window and rear screen blinds, wood leather and heated steering wheel, full memory seating for front seats, drivers leg extension to front seat, triple LED headlights, real wood veneers, standard heated seats but also ventilated front seats, 18 inch wheels, mobile phone charger in centre console, twin colour trim to facia, auto folding door mirrors. 

There might be one or two other things I have missed but overall the 2019 premium pack cars have a lot of extras the Takumi models have although the Takumi models do have some nice touches like heads up display, rear audio controls in centre arm rest, boot lid opening by the kick sensor, better rear seats with reclining action.  

I now have a 2022 ES Premium Edition which is not another word for Premium Pack and has much fewer options. The 2022 base model with a Premium Pack is still available but the pack costs £5500 now and is the only way you can achieve all the 2019 premium pack extras. 

I can highly recommend the 2019 cars with premium pack.   My 2019 car was velvet black with a tan interior and I really liked it. MY 2022 ES is Mesa red with a tan interior.   I do miss some of the extras I once had but price was crucial and I wasn't prepared to go over £40K.   

I would say buy from a Lexus dealer with full Lexus history for all the benefits they give and there are a few to be had currently on the Lexus UK website.

Good luck with the search.   

• Like 3

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links