Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Where is the heated steeling wheel button in NX350 Premium

1 hour ago, ZackLuk said:

I ordered the Premium Pack. However, I cannot find the heated steeling wheel button. Anyone can advise please? Thanks.

It should be at the infotainment display with the same row for climate control. 

2022-Lexus-NX-350h-touchscreen-audio.jpg

• Like 1

On 4/7/2022 at 6:25 AM, NemesisUK said:

Is it not shown in your handbook? If you don't have one, download from the Lexus website

I remember the days when this forum used to be a useful source of information, where members went to great length to help each other with sometimes difficult to find information, or simply because a member has not got the time or access to the right resources to search for a solution that someone can provide in seconds.

I fail to understand how recurring comments such as " have you looked into the handbook" are helpful to anyone. If you really want to be helpful, why not  quote the relevant page from the handbook... or simply provide the information if you have it. If you don't want to help or have nothing useful or informative to contribute... then don't.

Rant over.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, DanD said:

I remember the days when this forum used to be a useful source of information, where members went to great length to help each other with sometimes difficult to find information, or simply because a member has not got the time or access to the right resources to search for a solution that someone can provide in seconds.

I fail to understand how recurring comments such as " have you looked into the handbook" are helpful to anyone. If you really want to be helpful, why not  quote the relevant page from the handbook... or simply provide the information if you have it. If you don't want to help or have nothing useful or informative to contribute... then don't.

Rant over.

Unfortunately on many such occasions the OP has simply not tried the obvious and IMHO it would be far more helpful to themselves to actually refer to the handbook. The simplest answer is always the better option and in most cases a learning exercise in itself. 

Now, there have been numerous times in the past where a member has asked a question and after confirming they either don't have access to the handbook or have failed to find the relevant information I and others have then searched online copies and posted up the extracts required and at great length.

So, Daniel, unless you have anything constructive to add to help the OP perhaps one should keep one's frustrations to oneself? 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, NemesisUK said:

Unfortunately on many such occasions the OP has simply not tried the obvious and IMHO it would be far more helpful to themselves to actually refer to the handbook.

Now, there have been numerous times in the past where a member has asked a question and after confirming they either don't have access to the handbook or have failed to find the relevant information I and others have then searched online copies and posted up the extracts required and at great length.

So, Daniel, unless you have anything constructive to add to help the OP perhaps one should keep one's frustrations to oneself? 

Excellent response, however I remain frustrated. 😉

"IMHO it would be far more helpful to themselves to actually refer to the handbook". The OP is asking for help, not for patronising comments.

I am fully aware of your useful contributions over the years and I have often been grateful for them. I do, however, find it frustrating that some members' almost systematic response to any question is to point people to the handbook, often in an unnecessary patronising way. I do acknowledge that this is not your default response, and it is unfortunate that it looks like my comment was targeted at you specifically. It was not.

But you are correct, I do not have anything constructive to add to help the OP. On that basis, I shall not add anything else to this thread.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, ZackLuk said:

Thanks all, and apologize for asking the stupid questions. Question is solved.

Very much appreciate the great support from the members here. 

No apologies needed, "There is no such thing as a stupid question, only stupid answers"

For which I offer my apologies ... 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, ZackLuk said:

Thanks all, and apologize for asking the stupid questions. Question is solved.

Very much appreciate the great support from the members here. 

I have some sympathy with Zack. If the 350 manual is anything like the 450 Owner's Manual, there are 1,300 pages between the main manual and the multimedia manual to read. They do have an Index and I do think manufacturers provide manuals for a reason but I haven't found them an easy read.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Harrier Man said:

I have some sympathy with Zack. If the 350 manual is anything like the 450 Owner's Manual, there are 1,300 pages between the main manual and the multimedia manual to read. They do have an Index and I do think manufacturers provide manuals for a reason but I haven't found them an easy read.

I find that it's better to search for, and then download, the online version of the manuals in PDF format. You can then open them in a PDF reader or your Browser and do simple lookups using the application's "Find text" function (usually via Ctrl-F).

You can then take a screenshot of a particular page or section and paste that into a page on this forum to assist others 😉.

• Like 5