Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Time Zones in a 450h!

Don't know if anybody else has had a similar experience but every time I travel over the Queensferry Crossing the clock reverts to GMT!? As soon as I am clear of the bridge it returns to BST. Any ideas?

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, Ken R said:

Don't know if anybody else has had a similar experience but every time I travel over the Queensferry Crossing the clock reverts to GMT!? As soon as I am clear of the bridge it returns to BST. Any ideas?

The crossing had no effect on my 2010 450h Ken.🤣🤣

17 minutes ago, royoftherovers said:

The crossing had no effect on my 2010 450h Ken.🤣🤣

It's weird. Only noticed this earlier in the week but it repeated both North and Southbound yesterday! As soon as you leave the bridge the clock reverts to "normal".

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ken R said:

It's weird. Only noticed this earlier in the week but it repeated both North and Southbound yesterday! As soon as you leave the bridge the clock reverts to "normal".

The Twilight Zone!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Ken 

Thanks for posting, yes my car did the same yesterday going over the Kessock Bridge in Inverness, after the bridge the clock changed back again, glad its not just me loosing it!

Kenny 

2 hours ago, Kenny Barclay said:

Hi Ken 

Thanks for posting, yes my car did the same yesterday going over the Kessock Bridge in Inverness, after the bridge the clock changed back again, glad its not just me loosing it!

Kenny 

Members of the Fife Distillery Brigade, unite ?

• Haha 1