Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

18" Alba Chrome Rims

Craig W

Recieved some bad financial news this morning, so my short love affair with chrome is going to be over :crybaby:

7.5x18 Alba Edge chrome wheels, with 225/40/18 Kumho 711 tyres.

These rims are rare, and very good quality - they're triple chrome plated.

I purchased them on 23/03/04, just 21 days ago, so they're in immaculate condition, and the tyres are perfect - they've been cleaned every other day.

I paid £1450, so i'm open to offers.

My original Lexus 17's are corroded, and need 2 new tyres, so i'll either accept money or a part-ex (money and Lexus 17's).

If i do a part-ex the Lexus rims need to be in good condition with good tyres (that wont need replacing anytime soon).

I'll be very sad to see these go, as ive not even had them a month. Also, summer is near and they look stunning - i hope they go to a good home.

If a good deal can be struck, i may be willing to travel half way or similar, but that can be discussed, i don't mind.

I live in Bedfordshire - my email addy is froll_2pac@hotmail.com - ive been having some problems with my comp latley so if you email me just leave a message here to tell me you have done so. I'm also on MSN.

Pics can be seen here - http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...howtopic=13299&

• 2 weeks later...

£900 + IS200 17's

or

£1200

Anyone interested?

I have a HKS Super Drager zorst that i would be willing to do a good deal on, if anyone wanted to purchase the rims and the exhaust.

I won't be selling the exhaust seperate, it's a bit of incentive for someone to get a good deal on both.

No chance of you flogging the rims back to the shop? Becuase your rims are so 'bling' you may find it hard to find the right person that will pay £££ for such a individual look :unsure: Not trying to throw water on you selling em :yack:

Think they're going to be quite hard to sell

With all due respect, this isn't a thread for peoples views on how difficult it's going to be to sell my rims. Was their any need?

It grates me when people post things like this, as it doesn't help anyone. I don't go around the for sale forum telling people they won't be able to sell their goods.

With all due respect, if you have a problem with a post that I've submitted send a PM

Just meant they're very individual, not trying to flame flame post

d3fy Posted on Apr 26 2004, 08:02 PM

you may find it hard to find the right person that will pay £££ for such a individual look  Not trying to throw water on you selling em 

Forums

News

Membership