Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New ux250 revisions

Excellent, that's really useful, many thanks Oz. Have only had time to quickly scan through it, I need to read in detail and compare with the current spec as it raises a number of questions.

Many thanks Oz. Good to see auto folding mirrors are standard and more models getting blind spot monitoring. Do you know if the 300e will get any spec changes? 

Interesting Oz. My Takumi on order will miss out on this but I don't think I am too depressed, I was quite looking forward to having a CD player again (sad I know)

Big change of course is doing away with the touch pad, I will just have to live with that.

Bill D.

I wonder if the headlining with black seats will still be black. I like black seats but together with black headlining it's too oppressive for my liking. Previously the Ocre seats came with white headlining, I wonder if the new Hazel seats will be coupled with a white heading or Hazel as in the new NX. Anyone know if Hazel is lighter or darker than Ocre?

I guess the new 12.3" screen will be a squarer shape than the 10.3" screen and that, like when a touch screen was introduced into the ES, it'll be moved closer to the driver. I hope Lexus will redesign the dashboard so that the screen is nicely integrated in appearance and doesn't seem like an afterthought just stuck onto the dashboard as in some other cars.

Anyone know if Sonic Platinum (called Sonic iridium in the US) is lighter or darker than Satin Silver? I like the tonal effects of Sonic Titanium with changing lighting. If Sonic Platinum is a lighter shade with similar effects is an option which I think could work well.

• Like 1

A plugin hybrid option would have been interesting although probably so expensive that it would have pushed up too far into the NX price range. It would've been interesting to see how much the 0-62 mph accelaration times could have been improved.

No idea what will happen with ours, ordered Feb 2022, expected delivery July 22, would prefer the upgraded MM system! but then Mercury Grey has been removed???

Has there been any change in boot capacity at all, the leaflet does not give any info.

On 5/9/2022 at 2:36 PM, RRM said:

No idea what will happen with ours, ordered Feb 2022, expected delivery July 22, would prefer the upgraded MM system! but then Mercury Grey has been removed???

Has there been any change in boot capacity at all, the leaflet does not give any info.

Theyve added Sonic Grey which seems to be slightly darker than the Mercury grey. Matter of time I suppose, theyve been using Mercury grey for 10 years! Likely if yours is a MY23 build, theyll inform you of the slight price increase and a option to change colour. 

Boot capacity will be the same, as will the drivetrain.

On 5/5/2022 at 5:56 AM, Roger Bill said:

I wonder if the headlining with black seats will still be black. I like black seats but together with black headlining it's too oppressive for my liking. Previously the Ocre seats came with white headlining, I wonder if the new Hazel seats will be coupled with a white heading or Hazel as in the new NX. Anyone know if Hazel is lighter or darker than Ocre?

I guess the new 12.3" screen will be a squarer shape than the 10.3" screen and that, like when a touch screen was introduced into the ES, it'll be moved closer to the driver. I hope Lexus will redesign the dashboard so that the screen is nicely integrated in appearance and doesn't seem like an afterthought just stuck onto the dashboard as in some other cars.

Anyone know if Sonic Platinum (called Sonic Iridium in the US) is lighter or darker than Satin Silver? I like the tonal effects of Sonic Titanium with changing lighting. If Sonic Platinum is a lighter shade with similar effects is an option which I think could work well.

Sonic Platinum is about the same in terms of shade but it appears to have more reflective ability. In some lighting it almost seems to look very slightly blue.

The black interior appears to be shown with black headlining. No idea on hazel but itll probably come with a similiar colour headlining, or black depending on how the accountants look at it. Hazel is more of a brown shade . Ochre is nearly orange

2022 Lexus NX review: 350h driven in Europe for Australian buyers

According to my dealer this revision will be for cars in delivered in 2023. My ordered car expected July will not be affected.

1 hour ago, RRM said:

According to my dealer this revision will be for cars in delivered in 2023. My ordered car expected July will not be affected.

According to my local dealer new version starts shipping in September, beginning production late summer. Any car manufactured from August onwards will have the new features. There are some people who are ordering it now that are already being given quotation for the 2023 model (myself included). 

• Thanks 2

My order made a month or so ago anticipated a September delivery. Once I heard about the MY23 I said I wanted that spec and would wait if necessary. The dealer confirmed I will get a MY23 but didn't mention any change in delivery date so we will see.  

22 hours ago, rayaans said:

Theyve added Sonic Grey which seems to be slightly darker than the Mercury grey. Matter of time I suppose, theyve been using Mercury grey for 10 years! Likely if yours is a MY23 build, theyll inform you of the slight price increase and a option to change colour. 

Sonic Platinum is about the same in terms of shade but it appears to have more reflective ability. In some lighting it almost seems to look very slightly blue.

The black interior appears to be shown with black headlining. No idea on hazel but itll probably come with a similiar colour headlining, or black depending on how the accountants look at it. Hazel is more of a brown shade . Ochre is nearly orange

The Hazel interior on my NX450h has a colour matched Hazel headlining so think the UX combination will be similar.

I ordered an F Sport with Nav in April and was given an October delivery date.

Not sure whether I'll get MY23 version or not.

How long is the production cycle and shipping time ??

20 hours ago, Willsth said:

I ordered an F Sport with Nav in April and was given an October delivery date.

Not sure whether I'll get MY23 version or not.

How long is the production cycle and shipping time ??

I see the F Sport with Nav will be discontinued in August and replaced with F Sport Design.

As this is the case will I have opportunity to alter the spec to say Takumi, without losing my 'build' spot ???

On 5/10/2022 at 8:03 PM, rayaans said:

Not quite orange....in fact not nearly orange!

DSC_0877.JPG

DSC_0876.JPG

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links