Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Another Lexus GS460 For Sale

I have decided to sell my 2008 (08) Lexus GS 460. 

It has a little over 113,000 miles on the clock at the moment but will likely be nearer 114,000, when I sell it towards the end of the month, after a holiday.

It is silver in colour with a cream leather / light wood effect interior. 

It has a full Lexus service history, having been fully maintained by Lexus Chester since new.

I have all the  paperwork, including the original order form, receipts etc since day one.

I have both original keys, which work correctly. 

It was bought new in 2008 by a family member and owned by them until 2018. I bought it from them late 2018 and I am the 2nd registered keeper.

The car has not been modified and remains original with the exception of the alloys, which have been refurbished and are now dark grey in colour. They are unmarked and the tyres have plenty of tread.

It was last serviced and MOT’d  on 29th October 2021, when it had 112,328 miles on the clock.  The rear section of the exhaust was replaced at the same time. It has done about 1000 miles since then.

The bodywork is in excellent condition for its age but there are some minor cosmetic defects, which is to be expected for its age. That said, there is nothing that requires any attention, unless you are a perfectionist.

The interior is equally well looked after. The drivers seat has some signs of wear and tear but again, nothing that requires any attention. The rest is in excellent condition, the rear seats look unused. Smokers and pets have been banned since day one.

It has the tilt / slide sun roof and the heated and cooled front seats, along with every other conceivable luxury you can imagine for a car of this age.

I only use the car for days out,  and the occasional UK holiday, the rest of the time it is tucked away.

A change of circumstances mean that I will no longer have the opportunity to enjoy it for the odd day out as often as I would like, and rather than consign it to storage, it seems like a good time to let somebody else enjoy it.  

I will be listing it for sale at the end of May / start of June but just wanted to post on the LOC, to give any true enthusiasts advance notice. 

These cars don’t come up for sale very often, albeit one was listed on here last week.

I will be listing it for £10,000

If you have a genuine interest, please feel free to message me directly. 

Thanks

Dave 

E917F321-A272-4778-BF2F-ABE21FF7058F.jpeg

944198E8-9EA8-4CCF-A36A-5EE1C7911CEF.jpeg

80BAE770-F38D-4A18-8B27-83D319E15D44.jpeg

285DAE3C-A2E5-4104-89FC-92A71640AD2A.jpeg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Ali T said:

Very nice, does anyone know if these can be converted to LPG?

I doubt it as I think its direct injection 

2 hours ago, messi said:

I doubt it as I think its direct injection 

Why would that prevent an LPG conversion?

Nice memories for me as I had an ultra rare GS460 back in the days, velvet black with cream.  What a fine and unique car, still brings a smile to my face all these years later!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, The-Acre said:

Why would that prevent an LPG conversion?

Apparently lpg companies haven't come up with an lpg system for a direct injection engine. But this was afew years ago, not sure if they've come up with anything now though 

• Like 1

On 5/23/2022 at 7:08 AM, messi said:

Apparently lpg companies haven't come up with an lpg system for a direct injection engine. But this was afew years ago, not sure if they've come up with anything now though 

LPG systems need their own injectors leaving the petrol injectors insitu for petrol (different specific gravities).

• Like 1

On 5/22/2022 at 5:39 PM, Ali T said:

Very nice, does anyone know if these can be converted to LPG?

Last time I spoke to Andrew at Profess LPG he said they couldn't as there was a problem with overcoming the  engine management system and injectors. 430's OK.