Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

pick up my new lc500 saturday 21st May 2022

LC500

12 minutes ago, LC500 said:

Simply can't wait love it, had so many cars but this is by far the best my 3rd Lexus  no more JLR products for me.

Welcome Alan.

Tell us more about your previous cars please and what encouraged you to move to Lexus.

Which previous Lexus have you had ?

Send a piccie of the 3rd when you can.

Hi  Thank you for your welcome , I'm ex Military  done my bit ! well what brought me to Lexus, great dealers network, the service they give you, the attention they give you in the showroom, the care they put into you as a person, and of course the reliability, IM NOT into Electric cars, cant stand Tesla poorly made and poor service.

So I've had 911 Porsche, land rover sport, XJ portfolio LWB, xj40, Xj350 6 of, XJS, XJR 3 off and beautiful Daimler v8 supercharged, MGZT, BMW 5  yuk! didn't like it, M4 broke down a lot,  3series, VW Tuareg, WV cc,  and lots more also motorcycles 2 Hyabusa s , a Ducati 999 s, 2 Honda Pan Europeans, 2 Honda Gold wings, 3 Triumph 995I, Honda cb1300s, TL 1000R and TL1000S, and lots more

NEW models Lexus RXs, and the New LS500, now a LC500

2 minutes ago, LC500 said:

Hi  Thank you for your welcome , I'm ex Military  done my bit ! well what brought me to Lexus, great dealers network, the service they give you, the attention they give you in the showroom, the care they put into you as a person, and of course the reliability, IM NOT into Electric cars, cant stand Tesla poorly made and poor service.

So I've had 911 Porsche, land rover sport, XJ portfolio LWB, xj40, Xj350 6 of, XJS, XJR 3 off and beautiful Daimler v8 supercharged, MGZT, BMW 5  yuk! didn't like it, M4 broke down a lot,  3series, VW Tuareg, WV cc,  and lots more also motorcycles 2 Hyabusa s , a Ducati 999 s, 2 Honda Pan Europeans, 2 Honda Gold wings, 3 Triumph 995I, Honda cb1300s, TL 1000R and TL1000S, and lots more

NEW models Lexus RXs, and the New LS500, now a LC500

Many thanks Alan. I see that you came to Lexus the difficult way via the circuitous route.

Once you learn to ditch the Swarfega and the Boiler Suit I`m sure you will enjoy the Lexus experience.

Hi Alan and welcome to the best Lexus forum there is. Blimey that's some list of cars and bikes, nice to know about the bikes (I was a yamaha man myself back in the halcyon years). So you must have loved Jags which is no bad thing. MGZT arguably the best car I've had, equal to my is250 and a UR Quattro I used to have. You've got a corker of a car which I'm sure you'll enjoy. 

Really pleased for you Alan, and I'm sure you won't be disappointed. Interesting to see that you  had a fair  number of Jags. Got to say I had 2 prior to my LC and loved both of them but I always thought I was driving on borrowed time before they let me down. Going forwards, I'm sure you'll experience the same positive vibes the Lexus generates.

Hi Everyone,

Here's a coupe of photos, she's an LC500h Sport Pack in Sonic Silver with black leather/alcantara interior. It's got the Heads Up display and Mark Levinson options too. Absolutely loving it so far and constantly turns heads!

Alan.

IMG_3560.jpg

Ou-_sv260EOC4E4BCieMsw.jpeg

• Like 1

Hi Alan

Welcome and what a stunningly beautiful car.

Out of interest what was your experience of the LS500h especially compared with the previous Jaguars? 

Why did you go for the 500 and not the 500h, anything to do with the engine on the LS500h?

Hi

Looks lovely

I saw your post I have have just joined, and have purchased a 2019

LC 500 V8 sport + and am waiting for it to be ready as well

so hopefully I’ll be able to join the fray soon

Winston