Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Evening All !

Chris.S

i had a ace time

had my lad for a week

went to see starsky and hutch which was cool with a lady friend... plenty of rest too after too many days working in a stright line.. needed that break!

messed around with the car a little, worked and that was about it! the long easter weekend has come and gone without me really noticing it :(

I got over a hangover, cleaned the car, still struggled with the hangover, and then met everyone yesterday afternoon - not bad for Easter as usually I'm in Blackpool or something peeing up street corners!!

Oh, and Paul, your weekend went quick because you were trying to find me in MK!!!! Thanks again for that mate - I'd still be driving towards MK East now!

Edited by aido

Travelled to yorkshire for easter to see the inlaws :blink: ,, woke up sunday morning to find out some

Fu... :tsktsk: brats had deflated all the tyres on 4 cars and scrathed the sister in laws car all round with a massive iron bar lucky my car was not touched :D , but noticed my caps were missing,they must have been disturbed. woke up moday morning to travel back to London and found my car had been done, lucky only one tyre had been done and no scrathes, i was not a happy bunny, i know who the lads are not more than 15yrs old. i am planning another trip soon to set a trap and give them a good bashing. i am really ****** off :angry: