Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is this the highest mileage ever LS430 for sale?

3 minutes ago, MaximusPrime said:

Could be - I don't recall seeing anything higher mileage - still looks very tidy - and im sure she'll do many more with regular and some preventative maintenance

• Like 3

Made at a time when Lexus were at their best. Front offside wing looks a little lighter than remainder of that side but could be a trick of light. Nevertheless you would still be happy to be seen in it. Mechanics and potential rust would need careful examination as could be expensive to  remedy.

On 5/19/2022 at 3:19 PM, MaximusPrime said:

an 03 plate with 419,000 miles! 

must have a service file a foot thick ......  everything bar bodywork must have been sorted at least the once and some of it probably twice ......  and now due for it's 3rd time around maybe ......  wot a car !

Malc

2 hours ago, Barry14UK said:

Mechanics and potential rust would need careful examination as could be expensive to  remedy.

True but at £2,495 it's potentially a year or two of cheap luxury motoring, anything major and it's a trip to the breakers yard.

3 hours ago, Spock66 said:

and it's a trip to the breakers yard.

youshould be banned from this Forum speaking like that .........  it's unholy and   ......  makes me shivver .........  she MUST make a million miles .........:yahoo:

Malc

4 minutes ago, Malc said:

youshould be banned from this Forum speaking like that .........  it's unholy and   ......  makes me shivver .........  she MUST make a million miles .........:yahoo:

Malc

It is exactly one mile from my house.I am currently still in Spain,but I might look in on it when I`m home next week.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Malc said:

I don't disagree but it's the simple economics of running a car in the UK unless you are a skilled DIY mechanic.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, royoftherovers said:

It is exactly one mile from my house.I am currently still in Spain,but I might look in on it when I`m home next week.

How's the temp out there? said on the radio you were suffering a heat wave.

22 minutes ago, Bluesman said:

How's the temp out there? said on the radio you were suffering a heat wave.

Yesterday was warm Mike .It was 32 in the hills where I am and 34 plus on the Coast. Uncomfortable and needed to be handled sensibly.