Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

7 hours ago, b4u2 said:

to start with, it is not ULEZ EXEMPT or 4 wheel drive.

So I would be careful and doubt the accuracy of any information provided about this car, sounds like a scam

The MOT history 'says' it did 30,000 miles last year.  Work vehicle?

It passed (MOT) with 'flying colours' this year, apparently.

Caveat emptor?

7 minutes ago, Initial P said:

I checked my car earlier this year & I was "ULEZ Exempt" as I went to EAG arcade trade at excel.

Fair enough and I learn something everyday but how on earth a 2.5 V6 is ULEZ exempt?

2 hours ago, talaipwros said:

Fair enough and I learn something everyday but how on earth a 2.5 V6 is ULEZ exempt?

It is not exempt according to the TFL website. 

• Like 1

For those of you who don't live in or travel frequently to London, Ulez and congestion charge are two different things. It is Ulez exempt as It's a Euro 5 engine. Petrol cars need to be at least Euro 4 for Ulez exemption. Diesel cars need to be Euro 6.

• Like 3

TPMS light on. Sad state of leather seats (not well looked after). Can't tell for sure, but 3 of the alloys looked curbed. Front license plate hit/bump. eBay feedback 100% is only as buyer, not seller.

I'd be extra careful.

May I suggest something?

use webuyanycar, put number plates and mileage and see what happens.

If webuyanycar gives more than what this guy asks for, there is most probably  a problem - otherwise he would have used WBAC

1 hour ago, Exdee said:

For those of you who don't live in or travel frequently to London, Ulez and congestion charge are two different things. It is Ulez exempt as It's a Euro 5 engine. Petrol cars need to be at least Euro 4 for Ulez exemption. Diesel cars need to be Euro 6.

Ah ok. That’s confusing on their site. Thanks for your post. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/22/2022 at 4:36 PM, Initial P said:

Very confusing the checker used to say I was exempt now it just tells me I need to pay the congestion charge if going into central London.

Congestion charge and Ulez are 2 different things. Congestion charge exemption is only for pure EVs. Ulez is 'tackling' polluting diesel cars registered before 2015 I think and Petrol cars before 2001 (or needs to be Euro 4 as minimum criteria). However, I would not be surprised that they increase soon the minimum requirements. Also the London Mayor has announced to expand Ulez in London up to M25, so it will be larger than currently set out to North and South circular any vehicles inside the circonference of North or South Circular has to pay Ulez £12.5 per day (operates 24 hours a day) if vehicle is not meeting the minimum criteria...

I can absolutely guarantee a GS250 is ULEZ compliant. I've driven through it every day without receiving a ticket!

That car went for below the asking value even in the seemingly sub average state it was in?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links