Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus dealers midlands. New owner.

Hi everyone 

just picked up my 63 reg IS300h yesterday and looking for recommendations for good local Lexus garages for my services and any warranty claims (purchased from Lexus Leicester).

I live in the West Midlands. My nearest are Wolverhampton and Birmingham atm but don’t mind a little drive for a better service. 🙂

898A9FA4-C5FB-47F4-A853-9CB912133B99.jpeg

47B07346-0164-4106-9EDE-7912242DDA41.jpeg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/22/2022 at 10:06 PM, Nickyt211 said:

Hi everyone 

just picked up my 63 reg IS300h yesterday and looking for recommendations for good local Lexus garages for my services and any warranty claims (purchased from Lexus Leicester).

I live in the West Midlands. My nearest are Wolverhampton and Birmingham atm but don’t mind a little drive for a better service. 🙂

Just now, Tony1452 said:

I bought mine from the Leicester dealership, last August. Great car and excellent service. I took out their service plan at the same time. I live 130 miles away so won’t be taking it to them for its annual service. The car has only just covered 36k. It had covered just a few hundred miles more than 33k when I bought it.

I’ve since had it detailed and a ceramic coating was applied. Probably won’t  need treating again for a year or two. I had my local Lexus dealership kit it out with a dash cam last December. Fantastic service from these people. A driver called at my home and collected it and brought it back a few hours later.

Lexus people put BMW to shame and I’ve had three of them.

Terrific cars, no doubt about it.

• Like 2

Hi everyone 

Good luck with Inchcape 

When working in the area I used to order and then collect service items from Lexus Derby but it’s now cheaper to pay the postage from LPD than make a special journey of 30 odd miles.

They also stopped inviting me to model launches and open days.....perhaps one oil filter and washer each year wasn’t enough to qualify even though I praised their customer service on here many times.

So transmission in neutral these days re Derby.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, steve2006 said:

When working in the area I used to order and then collect service items from Lexus Derby but it’s now cheaper to pay the postage from LPD than make a special journey of 30 odd miles.

They also stopped inviting me to model launches and open days.....perhaps one oil filter and washer each year wasn’t enough to qualify even though I praised their customer service on here many times.

So transmission in neutral these days re Derby.

Not quite sure of your position here Steve? If you choose to no longer deal with any firm for any reason then by default you are no longer perceived to be a "live" customer, that sounds reasonable to me?  If it were your firm how much marketing resource would you devote to a non-customer, answers on a postcard please ? 

Now, being an advocate of the brand /outlet well that's a different kettle of fish. Maybe a regular reminder to the sales /marketing department may further your cause 🤔

1 hour ago, EVANGELION said:

used to be

Not entirely sure of your comment EVA? Are you intimating standards are not what they were? My experience albeit over one year is one of high praise so it would be interesting to know how yours differs? 

29 minutes ago, Phil xxkr said:

If it were your firm how much marketing resource would you devote to a non-customer,

and there we have it .....  my business would sure consider good marketing /promo to a non-customer, even in your terms a non-"live" customer if it thought there was the possibility of some good profitable business emerging ....  at least to offset the overall Marketing costs ...... especially if my businesss was aware that such non-"live" person ( Steve :wink3: ) was promoting my business on here .......  now, that might of course be difficult to monitor the Outcomes from that specific type of promo 

indeed, I'm surprised Steve wasn't sent an annual gift of something he would wish for ............. something relevant from theStores ( to keep the cost low ) .....  but Steve appreciative 

Wouldn't any business do something like that  ?............  it's a failure of their Marketing people to appreciate the possible beneficial Outcomes from what Steve has been doing

Wonder if Lexus Derby Marketing even bother to read these Forums ....  rhetorical Q I'm thinking ..........  of course they don't, why would anyone think they were that good at Marketing even .........  good professional Marketeers are worth their weight in, well, smarties at least :whistling:

Malc  ...... ............ with his marketing hat on this evening, thinking about the day's outcomes of his own business with Google Promos and Outcomes

just picked up my 63 reg IS300h yesterday

she looks a peach, well done :yes:

Malc

• 2 weeks later...

Another vote for Lexus Derby from me. Although I live in Derby I've always had good service and wouldn't go anywhere else. Funnily enough they always offered to come and pick up my ISF from home for its service. 😅

8 minutes ago, gb1600e said:

Another vote for Lexus Derby from me. Although I live in Derby I've always had good service and wouldn't go anywhere else. Funnily enough they always offered to come and pick up my ISF from home for its service. 😅

As do Lexus Chester for me Glynn.

8 hours ago, gb1600e said:

Same with me and I live some way away, not only that they do a super in/out valeting job. Reminds me to ask what they use on my rubber floor mats, they came last Tuesday looking like new 👍

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links