Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Did You Know

mudzs

For not wearing a seat belt ,got done today in blackheath by a right little jobsworth :tsktsk: :tsktsk: .Did not even have to take my name etc just called the reg through on his i think it makes me look :tsktsk: big walkie :tsktsk: talkie.Felt like throttling the :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :)

Tony dont you have a seat belt warning light?

it annoys the :tsktsk: me and passangers. But its a good thing i suppose.

If you want to drive without a seat belt, try any LDC ;)

jus a fine is it mate? no points on the licence is it?

Not sure mitch hopefully just a fine ,was in me van raz just about to reverse into an alley way and had took it off after comming out of a shop to ask directions to alley so had only driven about 10 yards at the most .

Not sure mitch hopefully just a fine ,was in me van raz just about to reverse into an alley way and had took it off after comming out of a shop to ask directions to alley so had only driven about 10 yards at the most .

Damm, know i can perfectly sympathise!! :angry::angry::angry:

Couldnt the :tsktsk: have just given you a warning, i'm sure any decent copper would have done.

Thats what i thought raz but i think as he was a traffic warden the power had gone to his head ,probaly bullied at school and now seeking his revenge

:lol:

First time i got a ticket, i grabbed the little :tsktsk: by his jacket, and then realised what i was doing :blink:

Blankly denie it, did he have a witness? If the answer is no, then it his word against yours. I once got pulled by a bobby for speeding on the motorway, he was a beat bobby and in a 306, his word against mine, I asked him to prove it and he had to walk away (after 20 minutes of arguing the toss)

Blankly denie it, did he have a witness? If the answer is no, then it his word against yours. I once got pulled by a bobby for speeding on the motorway, he was a beat bobby and in a 306, his word against mine, I asked him to prove it and he had to walk away (after 20 minutes of arguing the toss)

mmm... and who do you think they will beleive :crybaby:

speeding is a different crime, as its endorsable

they need to have proof of the crime, in case you take it to court

one bobbys say so isnt proof ! unless he has it recorded

jus a fine is it mate? no points on the licence is it?

non endorsable

£30 fine

:yawn:

I'd chance it, but thats just me, I got done for parking illegally in car park before Christmas, I nearly chined the **** that slapped the ticket on the car and called him every name under the sun. When I got home and had calmed down, I wrote a nice letter to the Council saying that I was out shopping with my family and that I was only parked illegally because of a inconsiderate driver that had taken two spaces pushing me onto the chevroned off part, fine overturned.

must admit though he was on his own and did not even take my name ,think i am gonna fight the fine using the fact i was about to reverse as my defence and if that fails i will point out that i multi drop for a living and see if that works ,if it fails i will pay some more money into the big pot of gold for all the scum to dip into to pay for **** all that benifits me ,How can they give traffic wardens that type of power they will have dustman doing yer for for speeding next

Seat belts

You MUST wear a seat belt if one is available, unless you are exempt. Those exempt from the requirement include the holders of medical exemption certificates and people making local deliveries in a vehicle designed for the purpose.

Laws RTA 1988 sects 14 & 15, MV(WSB)R & MV(WSBCFS)R

Taken from:

http://www.highwaycode.gov.uk/05.shtml