Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Newcomer order done

SS64

Hello. It is done. Placed order for Takumi. Blue exterior. Rich cream interior. 

got a email stating that ammonite sand colour will replace the rich cream for interior leather. Not sure what is this colour. Anyone know about this colour. Thanks 

Hi. The delivery date is May June 2023. The ammonite colour is replacing the rich cream and will be on the website when the 2023 model is out later this year around September. So by the time my car is delivered it will be the new model with this colour. Thanks 

Sorry to hear the date is around one year. Unfortunately if we look at delivery dates given by Lexus in the last 6 months for the ES they have slipped. Hopefully the situation will improve 

I’d want to see the replacement colour interior before committing - if it’s anything like the hazel or forest brown (UK colours) I’d go for a black interior - they wear quite well.

Hi

yes. Carwow deal that I took was through the Lexus dealer Croydon. And yes The exterior and interior colour I can see once this is on website and if I wish can change exterior and interior colour 

8 hours ago, STE041 said:

I’d want to see the replacement colour interior before committing - if it’s anything like the hazel or forest brown (UK colours) I’d go for a black interior - they wear quite well.

I went for Black after the dealer couldn't show samples of Hazel and Forest Brown and having now seen them I'm glad l did.

• Like 1

Oh dear sorry to hear you will have such a long wait for your delivery. I’m sure it will be worth it. Cannot, hopefully see any major changes in that time frame. I had a Deep blue and Sandstone interior on my 21 plate, which I liked. On ordering the next, found that had been discontinued. I chose Rich cream, somewhat dubious, but with the blue it looks great. Hope all goes well.

Hi. Thanks. That’s reassuring. Can’t wait for the beauty. The test drive was lovely. Silky smooth and hushed. Am blown away. I think with blue out most light colours inside will be ok. I shall keep you all posted. 

• Like 1

Great choice of colour. If I were to buy again, it will be Deep Blue and one of the beige/sand interior.

The reason for favouring Deep Blue is that it matches up with the blue Lexus logo on the grille 🙂 and makes it look very consistent.

Are there any drive train upgrades coming for 2023 ? I was expecting a more powerful hybrid engine by 2023.

--E

• Like 1

Hi

the Lexus dealer has adv the likely changes to be - touchpad gone, redesign for cup holders ? wireless apple car play, new interior colours. No change in drivetrain likely. He will have more info by end of June. Will post updates as I get them. Thanks 

On 5/26/2022 at 12:16 AM, SS64 said:

Hi

yes. Carwow deal that I took was through the Lexus dealer Croydon. And yes The exterior and interior colour I can see once this is on website and if I wish can change exterior and interior colour 

Love the quote of blue matching the logo.  Just looked at mine, you’re right!

According to the media update link in this thread (3rd post), the background colour of the logo is changing to black!

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Dippo said:

According to the media update link in this thread (3rd post), the background colour of the logo is changing to black!

That's kinda OK too... because Black is any day my preferred colour. Now (if I buy a new ES at all any time soon) I can have a body coloured logo instead of logo coloured body 🙂

--E

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links