Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My Ls400 still has the original sound system with no repairs, additions, deletions nor amendments .  the cassette player still works astonishingly well too :thumbsup:

Malc

1 minute ago, Malc said:

My Ls400 still has the original sound system with no repairs, additions, deletions nor amendments .  the cassette player still works astonishingly well too :thumbsup:

Malc

I'm hoping it all works in my LS, I tried the radio, but I don't know what a cassette is, lol I'm joking, but I do my music the modern way, I do have the option of making some CDs though

On 6/21/2022 at 4:04 PM, Rory said:

Just had a quick look around the forum but no relevent topics have recent replies...

My is300 still has the original sound system which is fully operational, however I did add a usb/SD/aux into the minidisk input on the head unit, I'm assuming it isn't compatible with the LS unit as it was only compatible with certain IS200/300 units, does anyone have a similar kit on their LS that doesn't do away with their factory unit?

I put a Grom Audio VL2 in my LS430 - it’s brilliant. Provides apple CarPlay wired or wirelessly.

• 3 months later...
On 5/26/2022 at 4:53 PM, Rory said:

Going to look at this tomorrow:

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202205225974012

I'm fairly new to LS430, and the prices seem to vary a lot, Assuming it's mint throughout, what price would you say is right for this one? There was a gap in the MOT history when I checked but I think it may have had a private plate for a couple of years, or it just hasn't moved?

Also it was sold for £6,500 a couple of years ago with only 24k miles on it, which I reckon back then was a bargain, but £12k even with the way things are seems quite high?

it's at the same dealership that has one at 8k with 84k miles which is definitely overpriced given its condition and history (or lack thereof) but I'm not looking to judge the car by the dealers other cars

this car is still not sold - now reduced 

DF04.jpg