Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

At last is this the start of my new Lexus NX ???

The Lexus link app has just gone to Order in progress. Lexus NX  350h Special metallic - Sonic grey order placed 27th November 2021 called into the dealership they said it should arrive in the UK August 🤞being retired there's no rush really when it comes it comes. Bearing in mind I had to wait 40yrs for my first new car 😂😂😂

285D632E-883F-4516-8B10-C190B1FCB720.thumb.jpeg.78765d55acad1e79be82df4919ea37c6.jpeg 

• Like 4

Great news, hopefully mine will be on the line behind yours.  I ordered an NX350h F Sport in Sonic Grey the day after you. The app is still showing the ‘Order in Progress’ stage. If it arrives in August, I’ll ask them to hold it until the new reg. 

32 minutes ago, Marlinleg said:

The Lexus link app has just gone to Order in progress. Lexus NX  350h Special metallic - Sonic grey order placed 27th November 2021 called into the dealership they said it should arrive in the UK August 🤞being retired there's no rush really when it comes it comes. Bearing in mind I had to wait 40yrs for my first new car 😂😂😂

285D632E-883F-4516-8B10-C190B1FCB720.thumb.jpeg.78765d55acad1e79be82df4919ea37c6.jpeg 

Great news Phillip. If it arrives at the dealer in August, will you wait for the new September plate?

Love your line about waiting 40 years for your first new car. Who built that?

Yes I'll wait for the New September reg . Why 40year wait mortgage university fees debt. Then no university no mortgage no debt but the real devastation no wife cancer , anyone reading this love the people in your life and love your life ♥️ Peace 

• Like 2
  • Sad 7

On 6/8/2022 at 8:50 PM, Marlinleg said:

Hi There, 

I'd placed an order for my 350H Takumi in Sonic Grey in end of February 2022, but my car is coming January 2023,it's a long wait 

• 3 weeks later...

On its way 😄 I just got notifications on the Lexus link app and an email from Lexus uk . Order placed 27/11/2021 NX Lexus 350h pro-link 

C2F00FD6-B439-48E9-A922-1F8BEADC8A9F.thumb.jpeg.f6000e94b91a69c6642f5616f3516a7e.jpeg

• Like 1

Great news that your car is on its way ,has the dealership told you what vehicle carrier your car is on ? It would be great to follow it's route .

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Marlinleg said:

I'll ask next week and update

Are you following the NX 2022 Delivery date thread? There are a few posts on there about folk expecting their cars soon; including a couple from me as my dealer confirmed this morning the vessel that my car is currently on.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links