Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus SC 430 club gathering and meet.

Hello to all you Lexus SC-430 owners.

Good news it that the Lexus SC-430 club UK will be holding its yearly meeting on the 10th July 2022 at the Bear Inn CV7 7BB. 

Please follow the link below to join us. This year the Soarer members will be joining on the day. 

If you are not on Facebook and would like to attend please drop my an email at juan@lexus-sc430club.co.uk and I will add you to the list. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2010606785672563/permalink/5284841741582368/

See you all very soon at the one and only official group show. 

Yours sincerely

Juan Thornes 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Lexus SC-430 Club UK said:

Hello to all you Lexus SC-430 owners.

Good news it that the Lexus SC-430 club UK will be holding its yearly meeting on the 10th July 2022 at the Bear Inn CV7 7BB. 

Please follow the link below to join us. This year the Soarer members will be joining on the day. 

If you are not on Facebook and would like to attend please drop my an email at juan@lexus-sc430club.co.uk and I will add you to the list. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2010606785672563/permalink/5284841741582368/

See you all very soon at the one and only official group show. 

Yours sincerely

Juan Thornes 

Please send us some piccies  when available Juan.Thanks.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Lexiguy said:

I know Juan, Russ, Brad and me will be there, who else is attending?

Probably, just need to sort something else which was already in my diary that weekend.

So that might be 5 of us from LOC but as I do not Facebook I am unaware of the take up on that site 😁

Come on guys, make the effort and let's see if we can field more SC's than we did last year, see below!

E77DAEFE-8F47-4674-9089-700B413983A2.thumb.jpeg.ffb13317111cb4e9dfebe3510186c030.jpeg

10 hours ago, Lexiguy said:

So that might be 5 of us from LOC but as I do not Facebook I am unaware of the take up on that site 😁

Come on guys, make the effort and let's see if we can field more SC's than we did last year, see below!

E77DAEFE-8F47-4674-9089-700B413983A2.thumb.jpeg.ffb13317111cb4e9dfebe3510186c030.jpeg

Not forgetting the lonely RCF 😆 

41A267CA-9567-49C6-994C-BA68119CD71E.jpeg

Poor Graham, he wasn't allowed to even buy a raffle ticket!

I wonder how he is doing now he has moved back to the wilds of Scotland. I have not spoken to him since the Lexusworld app crashed and became Facebook.

16 minutes ago, Lexiguy said:

Poor Graham, he wasn't allowed to even buy a raffle ticket!

I wonder how he is doing now he has moved back to the wilds of Scotland. I have not spoken to him since the Lexusworld app crashed and became Facebook.

The main hardcore original members of “that site” that migrate to the fb page aswell have all left due to the underhanded actions and deceitfulness and other major things that cannot be mentioned at moment by the so called lexusman….. that is why you wont see us on there anymore, very dodgy person…

• Like 1

Graham you old dog...so good to hear from you mate!

It will be good to see you if you make it and hopefully others will respond over the weekend!

I am glad I didn't get embroiled in all that stuff but it would be good to see many of the guys at the meet or on here!

Ant

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Lexiguy said:

Graham you old dog...so good to hear from you mate!

It will be good to see you if you make it and hopefully others will respond over the weekend!

I am glad I didn't get embroiled in all that stuff but it would be good to see many of the guys at the meet or on here!

Ant

Would be a 950mls round trip for me unfortunately and at current fuel prices would be the same cost as buying a LC500 😂 

B64E9D81-0DA7-4B12-9788-E8078F83E7C9.jpeg

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, mr2lad said:

Would be a 950mls round trip for me unfortunately and at current fuel prices would be the same cost as buying a LC500 😂 

B64E9D81-0DA7-4B12-9788-E8078F83E7C9.jpeg

Blimy, you live a long way north... there again thats what I thought tge first time you said you were moving!

I hope you and yours are all ok and you have got the house, out buildings and garden sorted and as you want them.

You will just have to organise a Scottish meet, some of us would travel for a weekend away.

Ant

49 minutes ago, Neil E said:

I'm always up for a NC500 or NE250

I`ve been out of sync for a while....can anyone tell me what has happened to the website of Lexusworld please-the club run by Richie who kept buying and selling SC430`S?

27 minutes ago, royoftherovers said:

I`ve been out of sync for a while....can anyone tell me what has happened to the website of Lexusworld please-the club run by Richie who kept buying and selling SC430`S?

LW is no more. It's a sad sorry tale that ended in the loss of a good resource. 

41 minutes ago, Neil E said:

LW is no more. It's a sad sorry tale that ended in the loss of a good resource. 

Thanks Neil. May I know more--a PM perhaps ?

I used to point new SC Members in LW direction and was a Member myself.

42 minutes ago, royoftherovers said:

Thanks Neil. May I know more--a PM perhaps ?

I used to point new SC Members in LW direction and was a Member myself.

No need to PM…. Hes a shyster and has ripped ppl off, not the first or last time hes done this,…. The are other things about this person to be wary off but not for posting up on this forum… (authorities have been contacted) personally id recommended any one to stay well clear, doing dodgy work to selling cat C SCs with no mention (ok prospective owners should do there own checks but as this is his main objective to obtain SCs cheap and sell on with a inflated price you’d think he’d be more honest)…. Getting parts of members to get a car sorted to sell then not paying for the parts he got the list goes on and on…. The was 6 admins to his LW fb page and  5 left instantaneously that should tell you about him….

ps sorry to be blunt and up front about him, but hate to see ppl get shafted over by him or anybody else, 

13 minutes ago, mr2lad said:

No need to PM…. Hes a shyster and has ripped ppl off, not the first or last time hes done this,…. The are other things about this person to be wary off but not for posting up on this forum… (authorities have been contacted) personally id recommended any one to stay well clear, doing dodgy work to selling cat C SCs with no mention (ok prospective owners should do there own checks but as this is his main objective to obtain SCs cheap and sell on with a inflated price you’d think he’d be more honest)…. Getting parts of members to get a car sorted to sell then not paying for the parts he got the list goes on and on…. The was 6 admins to his LW fb page and  5 left instantaneously that should tell you about him….

ps sorry to be blunt and up front about him, but hate to see ppl get shafted over by him or anybody else, 

Many thanks Graham, `nuff said

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, mr2lad said:

2 hours ago, mr2lad said:

😲😲😲

I always thought Rich (Lexusman) was a decent bloke, I bought my Soarer from him years ago and seemed ok to me.

I believe he’s coming to the Coventry meet.

I used to be very regular on Lexusworld and had many conversations with Rich. He was always helpfull to me and gave me good advice on many occasions.

It is hard to believe it has come to this!

Ant 🐜 

This is a discussion for another place. To avoid it descending into something else, I would say it's best to keep the thread on track. 

• Like 3