Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Door button

On my 450h above the rear view mirror and next to the SOS button, there is a button that says door, anyone know what is for? I checked on the manual but cannot find any information, thanks! 

32 minutes ago, Herbie said:

In the 'On' position (pushed in), when the doors open the overhead cabin lights come on. When switched off, they don't.

Thanks, it makes sense now.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, royoftherovers said:

Now, how did you know that oh wise sage ? 🤣

Yes quite, sometime we overthink, I thought something like that would be buried in the overcomplicated settings, should have realised, next to the lights? Cheers. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, royoftherovers said:

Honest truth?

Quite simply, and seriously, as a time-served electrician by trade, then most of my working life as a telephone engineer, latterly a self-employed computer tech and also a radio ham, the honest truth is that if I don't know what something does, I have no qualms about poking, pressing, pulling or doing whatever, to find out what happens :laughing:

Best case scenario - I learn something and store it in my little gray cells for future reference.

Worst case scenario - I either have to fix something myself if I can, or I have to pay someone else to fix it if I can't, which thankfully, doesn't happen very often.

• Like 2

I could never get to grips with Morse. I could learn the letters/words easy enough but the constant tone used to drive me batty!

My ears are tuned to LED Zeppelin, AC/DC, The Who, Rolling Stones and many more, but not to dits and dahs :laughing:

7 hours ago, royoftherovers said:

It's also mentioned in Deep Dive 1. A very exhaustive run through with so many little snippets like that, it is easy to miss. I only know because I saw it a couple of nights ago on my second run through 😉 

8 hours ago, Herbie said:

I could never get to grips with Morse. I could learn the letters/words easy enough but the constant tone used to drive me batty!

My ears are tuned to Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, The Who, Rolling Stones and many more, but not to dits and dahs :laughing:

So you don't like Sting and The Police then 'de do do do, de dah dah dah, is all I want to say to you'  😁

• Haha 1

On 6/25/2022 at 1:30 PM, Herbie said:

The honest truth is that if I don't know what something does, I have no qualms about poking, pressing, pulling or doing whatever, to find out what happens :laughing:

Best case scenario - I learn something and store it in my little gray cells for future reference.

^that! (same here)

• Like 1