Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Engine swap advice

Hello everyone 😁 

This could be seen as sacrilege to this community but I've committed to this decision 😂

Long story short, I had an IS200 then bought a R33 Gtst with the RB25DET which turned out to be a lemon bodywise, I sold the is200 to fund the build then was told it would be way more than it's worth to repair it. So now that's not an option, I have a complete skyline in working order mechanically and electrically in my garage and I've just bought another IS200 last month...

So my question really is, is there anyone that has done this swap before? I've seen a couple things on Google about it but no real detail of the swap itself 🤔 I'm a HGV mechanic myself so I'll be doing the work, just looking for any hints and tips or any experience of having done or been involved in a swap like this? 

Picture of me and my pals LS400 and the very first photo I took on the way home in her coming through Glen Coe 💪 

IMG20220529194606.jpg

IMG20220528210300.jpg

• 1 year later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links