Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Member From Down Under

Scara

Greetings and Salutations. New member from Western Australia. Have a 1992 LS 400 that needs TLC. Been in the family for some 11 years but ran out of rego and now needs refresh for re-licensing purposes. You guys call it MOT inspection.

Will post up a build thread if you like as things develop. Started tearing it down 2 days ago, lots of snap shots as I go. Will need to access experienced 1UZ-FE owners for the knowledge as time permits. Wish me luck with the tear down 😉

IMG_20220410_090336.jpg

• Like 2

Hi Ian and welcome to the best Lexus forum there is. You've definitely got to post in the LS section as that's where the owner are. We look forward to your cars refresh.

Welcome ..  woweeee what a car for you to have ......  tell us more about the mileage etc

You'll be able to get best spares OEM from the likes of Amayama and Rockauto as I'm quite sure they will be very very limited availabilty in Australia

I looked to trying to hire one when visiting but that was impossible .......  and the price brand new of the then Ls600 was over equiv £250,000    " all up taxes and all etc " ....  the price was a killer for sure .............

post this in the Ls400 section and you will get many words of wisdom ..  and wise wisdom too for sure .... some of us have been around a long while with our Ls400s .....  even the Mk1 and your Mk2  ( probably ) 

Malc

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links