Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Origin B2

Has anyone tryed one... I did today.

Just waiting for somebody to pop along now with a good price for one.

Whats the cheapest this can be brought for? Anyone.... Someone ?.....

You can be discrete and PM me if you like ...

Oh.. Those in the know... What is the difference between the red LED's on the right or the Blue .. Apart from colour.. Is there an earlier or later version?

Just got one myself - excellent piece of kit - mine has red led's - not seen one with blue ...

Radargirl appear cheapest - though price fluctuates on www.site quite a bit - just ensure you get the full guarrantee period.

Tryed radargirl, think she was out shopping in Tesco's or something.

Did'nt see them on her site...

But got a wicked price elsewhere and will have mine on Monday... Free delivery.

By the way, the one I tryed had a fault and the same company will send another new one out, no questions asked, and then I return the other faulty bits.. Thats quality eh..

Can someone out there confirm BLUE LED's as the one I tryed had them! Now there RED :unsure: Is it because it was the first time it has been used ...................... :unsure: Very confused..

People with them do not believe me they were BLUE first.!

Tryed radargirl, think she was out shopping in Tesco's or something.

Did'nt see them on her site...

But got a wicked price elsewhere and will have mine on Monday... Free delivery.

By the way, the one I tryed had a fault and the same company will send another new one out, no questions asked, and then I return the other faulty bits.. Thats quality eh..

Can someone out there confirm BLUE LED's as the one I tryed had them! Now there RED :unsure: Is it because it was the first time it has been used ...................... :unsure: Very confused..

People with them do not believe me they were BLUE first.!

send us a link mate :winky:

A link... ? you mean Abbey Link?

This system is far better the Road Angel.

Much better user features and display.

Better size unit

No big ball on your windscreen, but a subtle laser sensor.

Quick release bracket which is designed wicked!

Optional second car kit available, so it can be moved from car to car.

Pocket sized display module, with far better mounting capabilities ( pager sized )

Oh.. Bazza drop me a PM I can get one for ya.... with VAT receipt for your benefit.

A link... ? you mean Abbey Link?

This system is far better the Road Angel.

Much better user features and display.

Better size unit

No big ball on your windscreen, but a subtle laser sensor.

Quick release bracket which is designed wicked!

Optional second car kit available, so it can be moved from car to car.

Pocket sized display module, with far better mounting capabilities ( pager sized )

Oh.. Bazza drop me a PM I can get one for ya.... with VAT receipt for your benefit.

pm dropped :)

I got mine today, and I can't stop myself driving past cameras now, just to see if it picks them up! :lol:

Just need one of those men in fluorescent jackets who hide in bushes or behind lamp posts to aim one of their hair dryer things at it to make sure that the laser detector works!

Had mine now for nearly a week...

It's great.. Highly recommended to all speed demons... oh and safty conscience people.

Although it relies on GPS, I did have the GPS searching for a while on Thursday when the weather was really really rainy up North.

Been working a treat since, only loosing signal for 1-2 secounds once in a blue moon now and under long dark tunnels...

Might go for that added extra L***R jammer.

Oh, I must add that the TRIP computer built in is great ! Use it all the time to calculate my true distance and time taken to travel and average speed for the journey etc..

For those fitting it themselves, it's so easy...... oh, and to test if the laser is working, play a IR game from your mobile phone in 2 player mode and hold it by the laser detector module and watch it go crazy..