Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Alessio Turbos On Is200?

erol

Hi guys

I'm currently looking new wheels for my IS200 and considering getting Alessio Turbo wheels - 17 or 18 (don't now jet).

Alessio Turbo pic

Does anyone have these on? If so - Pics would be really nice, because hard to tell if they'll look good when fitted on.

So comments and PICS please (if possible).

IMO, if you are gonna have a nice deep dish, you have to get bigger wheels, (Minimun 18")

Well sry guys - have to dissapoint ya - got the 17" :crybaby:

But simply, because they were on a sale - I got them 127£ a piece :winky:

Look quite nice - although 18" would been perfect.

Did some pics also - and will have them online as soon as I get them into my PC

greets.

OK, sry it took so long - but here they are - the pics with my new alloys - 17" Alessio Turbos :P

Ok - lets be honest - 18" would have been perfect and with 30mm drop it would look unbeliavable B)

But considering the fact that in my country - we have high prices and low salaries - then not bad - not bad at all.

Photo One

Photo Two

Photo Three

Edited by ifraz

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links