Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Where Would You Go?

tdiplc

When you get tired of this stinking cesspit, where you can't be sure that your kids will be safe in the park, your car won't be scatched through jealousy, where people smile at you but stab you in the back, etc etc, where would you like to live and why?

Canada.........

thats where my parents live, i will take over the ranch :winky:

Me to or even australia ,just a shame they won't take me as i would have already gone :D .Still some nice places in this country though that aint been tainted by the piky scum you are ref to .south coast is still nice in places

When you get tired of this stinking cesspit, where you can't be sure that your kids will be safe in the park, your car won't be scatched through jealousy, where people smile at you but stab you in the back, etc etc,

Is TDi really like that ?? Remind me not to try and get a job there :P

Mark mate... something up ? Sounds like you could use a break :unsure:

I'd go to Canada or somewhere quiet in the US (like Vegas!!!) - a friend of mine went to Canada and couldn't be happier.

Australia could also be good

Wiltshire....

Hence why I moved here... slow pace, relaxed attitude... not perfect, but second only to the Lake district in the UK (IMHO)..

Speaking of which, if money/work wasnt an issue, I'd move to a nice small village on the shore of Lake Coniston... but that just aint realistic

Isle Of Man :driving:

Seriously though, wouldn't you just love to wake up and look out of your room only to see a beautiful beach on Tahiti B) But I'd probably not drive a Lexus there but maybe a Jeep Wrangler or something :zee:

Toronto for me - appears we have quite a few here who want to go over there.

Failing that, it would be the Highlands of Scotland - exactly the reason we go up to Aviemore every 4/5 weeks for a weekend away - relax by the lochs, listen to the silence, walk the mountains, ride the bikes along a traffic free path, no smog, no neds/chavs, no worrying about parking up hoping some b* hasn't hit it.