Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Where Would You Go?

tdiplc

dont want to go to cornwall guys - when u cross that bridge wind ur watch back 200yrs , if u cant find what u want in the store dont bother asking, u will be met with lots of puzzled looks and "no we cant order those" & " what they for then?" etc - think u get the picture.

Wiltshire....

Hence why I moved here... slow pace, relaxed attitude... not perfect, but second only to the Lake district in the UK (IMHO)..

Speaking of which, if money/work wasnt an issue, I'd move to a nice small village on the shore of Lake Coniston... but that just aint realistic

I've got access to an eight berth caravan in Haverigg.. About 15 miles from Lake Coniston mate... Get up there for most of the school holidays and it's MAGIC.. IF you fancy a weekend this summer we would be more than happy to accommodate you Ian.. Just let me know and we'll sort something out..

Nod

Mrs B and my good self are of to Lanzarote in eight years.. The kids will have done the college thing and hopefully both in the RAF. I'm gonna be a semi-retired barber and club singer and Dawns gonna do Nursey stuff!!! Sell house for as much as poss and buy a cruiser.. May have to pay someone to pilot us back to Blighty if we want come back on hols though.. Not too keen on the open sea :sick:

North Devon, it will happen in a couple of years, as soon as I can get a job there!

Wanna live near the sea and breathe fresher air than in Luton! Wanna learn to Kite surf! Ideally Fuerteventura for that though!

i'd go cyprus, to my family's town bout 15minutes from larnaca airport, got a massive 3 bedroom house, 100's of family members there, excellent weather, gorgeous beaches. totally relaxed,ppl hardly rush for anything.

can leave my house unlocked and have nothin to worry about and car unlocked no probs

Romania............

beers cheap (50p for 1/2 litre) Petrols cheap 50p a litre

low crime rate..............someone having a necklace stolen makes national TV :whistling:

Housing is cheapish $25000 for a 3 bedroom flat overlooking the danube

or.....................17 room hotel in fashionable resort for £100000 (winter sports dec-april) summer cooling off resort june-september

with isdn etc could even work from there getting same money I do now :winky:

Daves right. Any enterprenours out there should be looking at buying land and property in Romania, Bulgaria etc before they enter the EC.

I bought some land in Cyprus a year ago (before the locals new what the impact would be of joining the EC this year), and have people trying to rip my arms off to give me over double what I paid.

There's gold in them hills chaps :D

There's gold in them hills chaps :D

do i hear the 1 stringed banjo from Deliverance in the background :whistling:

Hotels in the Carpathian mountains (prob most expensive area aside from Bucharest)

http://imobiliare.mervani.ro/comerciale.htm

Flats is the same area.......

Camera = room :winky:

http://imobiliare.mervani.ro/apartamente.htm

The language has its routes in italian ...........la revedere is goodbye.........

however splendid is splendid.............

fund is bum..........vund is wind..............masa is table..........pat is bed.......gare is station...........

cheap as chips tho :whistling: