Sign in to follow this  
Rob

Fluent German Reader Required

hi all i have translated the following text but im a bit confused about the last line - can someone have a read and maybe explain a bit more???

Ich biete ein Wasser Kühler der altra klass das in der lage ist ihre CPU's, GPU's zu gefrieren, ein profi gerade das werde auch gebraucht Laser Bennern zu kühlen, vollfunktionsfähig.

cheers rob.

I'm offering a water cooler of the "altra" class that has the opportunity to do something (got a bit lost there)

It is also used to cool laser burners.

In working order.

Rob, when are you comming on MSN again?

I offer a water radiator altra klass in the situation am their CPU's to freeze for GPU's a professional straight that also use laser Bennern to cool, full-functionally. :)

I'm offering a water cooler of the "altra" class that has the opportunity to do something (got a bit lost there)

It is also used to cool laser burners.

In working order.

Rob, when are you comming on MSN again?

hi richie - long time no see, msn ah ha now there is a story i cant get it to work at all, unisntalled/installed etc but no joy - so gave up! :angry:

thanks for the translation - wasnt sure about the laser bit.

I offer a water radiator altra klass in the situation am their CPU's to freeze for GPU's a professional straight that also use laser Bennern to cool, full-functionally. :)

thats the translation i got as well - got a bit confused by the laser bit - all makes sense now though.

i have one already but im going to be pushing the chip a bit more so looking at some more serious bits of kit - and came across that unit - so we will see

www.dictionary.com ;)