Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

aftermarket AC condenser. (300h)

Hi,
I need to replace the AC condenser, but I can't find any cheap aftermarket ones. In fact, I can't find any at all. It is part 88460-53100. I don't know searching or aftermarket part not exist?

They appear very model specific so that probably explains the lack of aftermarket options.

I don’t know what you have been quoted for a new OEM one but Amayama price works out around €400.00 shipped.

LPD also have them 

7F11E312-75CA-4A82-BCA5-B8687E4A8E05.png

I wouldn't have expected the IS300h to be so atypical.. But the 400e is still a better deal than the 1135e from the toyota dealer (including labor). But I found Nissens 941221 for the RC300h. I'll ask the mechanic about it.

https://www.winparts.ie/cooling-system-heating/air-conditioning/air-conditioning-condensor/c15/condenser-air-conditioning-941221-nissens/p1348744.html

• 1 month later...

in case anyone has the same problem as me in the future, I can confirm that the Nissens 941221 AC condenser for the RC300h and GS300h is compatible with the 2013 IS300h.Aftermarket part 88460-53100 for IS300h is not manufactured

• Thanks 2

• 8 months later...

Hi, let me revive this thread please, as I need a bit of help. I bought 2016 IS 300h this winter and now as warmer days have finally come here in Sweden, my ac is not cooling and I found oily stain in the corner of my condenser. Looking for a replacement I found this thread. 

@Miila79I haven't looked up part number, so not 100% sure if this is the one I need, but does your car have another, smaller radiator/condenser (same width) sitting above the one described here?

On 9/10/2022 at 9:42 PM, Miila79 said:

in case anyone has the same problem as me in the future, I can confirm that the Nissens 941221 AC condenser for the RC300h and GS300h is compatible with the 2013 IS300h.Aftermarket part 88460-53100 for IS300h is not manufactured

Makes sense. The lower front arm bushings I replaced were those of the GS-F too...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links