Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My 100k service was £725 at the main dealer and I'm pretty sure the 60k costs the same. The spark plugs are separate so another minimum £300. 

Had my car serviced yesterday & Lexus Coventry give you a 10% discount for those who have the Lexus owners club card so a tidy saving on a big bill.

3 hours ago, Charlie1955 said:

I have just bought a 2013 GS450H, can someone tell me what the cost of a 60000 miles service is including replacing spark plugs?

So if the Service History is up to date you would be due the 90k / 9-year minor service.

48 minutes ago, Spock66 said:

So if the Service History is up to date you would be due the 90k / 9-year minor service.

It has been serviced by Lexus every 10,000 miles up to 54,000 miles so it needs a 60,000 miles service although you are correct due to its age it should be 90,000 mile service. As I know it hasn't had it's spark plugs changed I would rather have them done now. I have been quoted £477 for 60,000 mile service including changing spark plugs from an independent Lexus garage.

2 hours ago, bigglesfllesundone said:

The new cost for full service on a GS is £630.

That is for any full service, 60k 100k included, according to question answered by Lexus magazine,

I do believe that doesn't include changing spark plugs  they are extra.

28 minutes ago, Charlie1955 said:

It has been serviced by Lexus every 10,000 miles up to 54,000 miles so it needs a 60,000 miles service although you are correct due to its age it should be 90,000 mile service. As I know it hasn't had it's spark plugs changed I would rather have them done now. I have been quoted £477 for 60,000 mile service including changing spark plugs from an independent Lexus garage.

It sounds like a reasonable price. Just be aware that if you go with indie you will be missing on the 1 year hybrid Battery and 1 year extended Lexus warranty that comes with every service for cars up to 10 years old. Not sure if you care about this but it's good to keep in mind. 

On 8/5/2022 at 9:30 PM, Charlie1955 said:

It has been serviced by Lexus every 10,000 miles up to 54,000 miles so it needs a 60,000 miles service although you are correct due to its age it should be 90,000 mile service.

If it had a Lexus service at 6-years the plugs should have been replaced regardless of mileage.