Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Reverse lights

Rakip123

Afternoon all, just noticed one side of my ct200h doesn't show a reverse light, is this the same for others on this forum, for reference mine only seems to show on the passenger side? 

Just looked in the manual (did you read that John) 2010 - 2012, do not have a manual for 2013 but suppose it is the same, and found that in cars with driver sitting in the wrong side of the car like in the UK reverse light is in left side and for us that drive the car from the left side the reverse light is in the right side. Always passenger side.

I think it is different in the one we have but too lazy to go down in the garage to look. If I remember to look tomorrow I will tell (if I remember that). Getting old - probably.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Rakip123 said:

Afternoon all, just noticed one side of my ct200h doesn't show a reverse light, is this the same for others on this forum, for reference mine only seems to show on the passenger side? 

If it’s the same as my IS250, then it’s the reversing light on the nearside and the matching fog light on the offside.

I’ve just replaced my reversing light bulb with an LED bulb - which has considerably improved the business of going backwards.

https://www.autobulbsdirect.co.uk/955-w16w-white-philips-ultinon-pro6000-led-bulbs-single.html

Might do the same for the fog light.

• Like 1