£10,000

price dropped from £10,000

to

£7995

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No sign of a rear foglight so it'll need another SVA otherwise it'll fail the MOT?

It's not the best colour for an MR2, plus it's an automatic, plus it's a tintop (not even a sunroof), plus it's not a turbo.

I'd prefer to spend that sort of money on a rev3/4 turbo T-bar.

Oops, you're right - I only looked at pic19, no sign of it on that picture. I think it's on the wrong side though (I'm not sure if it's a legal requirement that the foglight has to be on the drivers side though).

It's missing the 'T' and the Toyota badges off the rear too (if it had been de-badged why didn't they take off the awful "G-limited" one too!). I thought the "G-limited" badge was always on the rhs anyway.

It's missing the 'T' and the Toyota badges off the rear too (if it had been de-badged why didn't they take off the awful "G-limited" one too!). I thought the "G-limited" badge was always on the rhs anyway.

where do i start........

the g limited is always on the left.

the colour is dam awfull.hmmmmmmmm, limited edition car, 1 of 1000 how many you seen.

yes its an auto, but its still 200bhp, and still quick.

it has the BEAMS engine with DUAL vvti, which is what makes the car rare,and its totally imaculate.

for that money, its still very cheap for what your getting....id rather sell to a true enthusiast anyway, rather than someone who didnt appreciate the cars worth.

the car wa s got direct from TOYOTA, i doubt they de-badged it ...do you

as it happens ive had 6 responses so far :shifty:

the car has its SVA cert, its mot and a uk log book...so why does it need another sva :duh:

if your gonna try and knock it, comeback when you know something :winky:

No sign of a rear foglight so it'll need another SVA otherwise it'll fail the MOT?

It's not the best colour for an MR2, plus it's an automatic, plus it's a tintop (not even a sunroof), plus it's not a turbo.

I'd prefer to spend that sort of money on a rev3/4 turbo T-bar.

And your comments make what point exactly.....?? :blink: So YOU don't like it...and that benefits this post in what way?? :blink: Are your comments helpful to this thread...I think not...rather pointless more than anything else!!

Looks damn fine to me Mat....you'd struggle to find IS's in condition as good as that!!

Sorry, didn't mean to cause offence. I've owned two MR2s in the past so I do know quite a bit about them.

I know if you advertised the car on the IMOC list you'd get loads of similar comments (maybe I've been on there for too long!).

I hope my posts haven't put off any potential buyers. If so, I apologise.