Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Apexi N-1 Coilovers

n30jjb

I've just recently won from eBay some Apexi N-1 coilovers. :whistling: They are being fitted as we speak. But the instructions for them are in Japanese. :blink: I was wondering if some one could translate the instructions for me, or give me a quick description of how to use/adjust them. :D

:offtopic:

YOU B :tsktsk: D!!!! :lol: :P :P :D

I was the highest bidder til the last 30secs!!!!! :sick:

Still that what ebays all about I guess! :D

Anyone else got any cheap coilovers in need of a home??? :whistling:

:offtopic:

YOU B :tsktsk: D!!!! :lol: :P :P :D

I was the highest bidder til the last 30secs!!!!! :sick:

Still that what ebays all about I guess! :D

Anyone else got any cheap coilovers in need of a home??? :whistling:

Well, I bought them outside eBay. So it wasn't me who out bid you but some one else will be upset too. I'd just like to apologise now. However the seller really should have withdrawn them. Sorry guys.

Well done jack - I saw these on eBay last night - did you have to pay much more than the highest bid?

Immx - I think Mr Singh could get hold of these for roughly £900 from the USA according to an old thread so you may want to look in that direction (ie west) for cheap coilovers...

Well done Jack - I saw these on eBay last night - did you have to pay much more than the highest bid?

Immx - I think Mr Singh could get hold of these for roughly £900 from the USA according to an old thread so you may want to look in that direction (ie west) for cheap coilovers...

I picked them up on sunday for £650.00 cash :ph34r:

You can go very looooooow (those know who saw my car at gaydon) Here a pic and you can still go lower so that the tyres are almost covered up by the wings, also adjust the ride comfort to the height as well..

Mr Singh Posted on Apr 21 2004, 02:57 PM

How are the Apexi's buddy? 

They're excellent thanks, not much different to the Teins i had on before.. but better than springs i reckon B)