Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Touch Up Paint Wanted

Anyone got a redundant touch up paint pen - Astral Black (code 202) - wanting a good home? If so, please PM me. My dealership either can't or won't supply any - been waiting 3 weeks now... :angry:

Loving the Lex, a bit disappointed that 3 large stone chips (2 bonnet and one driver's door) have appeared in 4 weeks. Being black, they show up very badly also.

Duplicate post in Buy/Sell section, but not sure how many of us ever look there!

Cheers

I walked straight into the Sheffield Toyota dealer and picked one up Think it was about a fiver......Although here in Sheffield all the Lexus work / spares / service...... is done in the Toyota dealers across the road from the Lexus Sheffield place. But your local Toyota dealer may be a back-up plan.

Cheers

Dave

As if tempting fate, dealership rang today and paint's in. They are also fitting the rear mudflaps I am too chicken to drill into place. If they do this for free, I'll be grinning this big :D

Offers and advice much appreciated as always. Thanks. ;)