Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Paul

I could not help but notice that you kindly offerred Craig a copy of your GS300 repair manual on CD.

I have a Mitchell's version which I just cannot get to work with Windows XP.

Is there any chance of you sending me a copy of the CD you have.

I would be more than happy to reimburse you any costs.

You are also welcome to a copy of the Mitchell's cd manual i have.

Please PM me if you are able to help.

That would be helpful Craig.

Colin - how do you load the Mitchell's?

I get as far as the screen going blank and then my system hangs. Does the same at every attempt.

I sent CD's back to the eBay seller I bought it from and replacement still would not load. I am using XP pro.

Thats the one's I'm using & have sent out to a few PPLS, works well on mine.

During the install, when the screen goes blank, are you able to switch screens - ALT & TAB, this will allow you to switch from the Install Setup and the D/T. This will show if the system has stopped or is just taking time, if taking time, leave the system for a while, it took about 5 minutes on mine but I'm also hosting aswell.

Craig, let me know when you get your's please mate.

BR

Paul

Any one that wants one of these Michtell Repair Manuals on 2 CD's, please PM me the address & we'll sort things out.

BR

Paul

Obviously this is to supply replacement discs for your already licensed software otherwise it would be illegal.

Thats the one's I'm using & have sent out to a few PPLS, works well on mine.

During the install, when the screen goes blank, are you able to switch screens - ALT & TAB, this will allow you to switch from the Install Setup and the D/T. This will show if the system has stopped or is just taking time, if taking time, leave the system for a while, it took about 5 minutes on mine but I'm also hosting aswell.

Craig, let me know when you get your's please mate.

BR

Paul

hi paul... cheers for the call m8 ... it has not come today so maybe tommorow..

craig

Any one that wants one of these Michtell Repair Manuals on 2 CD's, please PM me the address & we'll sort things out.

BR

Paul

Obviously this is to supply replacement discs for your already licensed software otherwise it would be illegal.

off course colin ... mine got engine oil on it.. never been the same since..... :unsure:

BR

Paul

Never do anything that would be Illegal, anyone who's not got a license will not be allowed to replace their copy

Sorry for late reply Paul/Colin

That is the problem...cannot switch screens.

Have just tried again, also emailed seller and have verified that I am going through correct loading procedure.

Keith,

Which O/S R U using mate, I tried installing on a few of the systems at home and none had a problem during the install but they are all using XPP

BR

Paul

Yes I am using XP Pro.

Tried again and again and again.... no joy.

Am able to get install screen but when screen goes black PC just does not respond any further.

Tried interrogating through Windows Explorer but cannot figure out files to open.

Did notice when registration screen appears I can get no further unless I type a fictitious name and reg no. otherwise I get no further.

Any ideas or further advice would be appreciated.

During the Install, I also get a blank screen, if ALT + TAB, you see another screen advising that you need to register the app.

On the register details, I enter nothing but "a" all the way down and then carry on with the install.

In ref to interrogating by Explore, which CD, if the first, only the file with *.exe needs to be opened, but if on CD 2, you can only make sense of the D/B when using the install app from CD 1.