Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jd Power Survey

Mark D

Both Lexus and us Dealers work very hard to ensure we are the best and it is results like this that make it all worthwhile.

But according to JD Power themselves, the questions are weighted so the dealer service is the least important (which could explain why dealers generally aren't so bothered about their cars once they've sold them).

Snip>

Both Lexus and us Dealers work very hard to ensure we are the best and it is results like this that make it all worthwhile.

Thank you.

Ian

You might Ian, but you might want to pass the word to the other dealers, I have now been promised a call back for the 3rd time that will not happen just for some poxy back box that I have ordered from Lex Sheffield :angry:

You might Ian, but you might want to pass the word to the other dealers, I have now been promised a call back for the 3rd time that will not happen just for some poxy back box that I have ordered from Lex Sheffield :angry:

Call them and ask for Barry Shutt, Centre Principal.

I know he wants to provide better service than that and I am sure he would be glad to hear from you, so he can fix it.

Quoted from the whatcar special report...

"Engine and transmission problems are almost unheard of."

...yet almost everyone on here has heard of the 1st-2nd gear clunk?!!

"In the unlikely event of the Lexus needing an unscheduled trip to the dealer, repair bills are low and the service efficient."

I think I need to take another look at my car, I'm sure it said "LEXUS" on the back when I bought it.

I've only had my car a month and it needs to go back tomorrow for a new clutch master cylinder (and that's after the car was supposed to have had a thorough RAC inspection, dealer checkup, service, etc.).

Call them and ask for Barry Shutt, Centre Principal.

I know he wants to provide better service than that and I am sure he would be glad to hear from you, so he can fix it.

Could you be our very own "Lexus Customers Champion" Ian?

You could swoop in and help all the poor unfortunate Lexus owners who are struggling with their dealers at the moment. :)

They must have a HUGE money pot to keep bribing JD power in this way  :blink:

Since I am sure you can prove this; I am sure your attitude is justified.

You can prove it, can't you?

Well you'd never believe it but... I did stick a load of relevant stuff on 2 CD's.

Unfortunately now i've come to read them...

The 1st just keeps chucking up some error - ERR3 i think it was.

The 2nd i carelessly left outside for a few hours - now all the silver coating has chipped off.

;) :P

taking cynisism (and fiction) to the next level.

:shifty::shifty::shifty:

Only reason for defecting to AUDI was the appalling dealer service. They do not listen to the owner and are so damn sure of themselves!

So far I give AUDI their credit they have been extremely good.

But there are good and bad for all of them and Lexus don't have that bad all to themselves!

:offtopic:

Just did a round trip of 180 miles today and got 32.6 to the gallon

Never had that from a Lexus though!!!!!