Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Window Button Surround

whitie

Guest mark_tsang

u can get carbon fibre ones for electric window switch surround is just stuck on the orignal ones not replacements.

i got some lying at home but i chose not use them. is for both f/r .

Guest mark_tsang
Why didn't you use them? don't they look any good?

they do.

on mine the window switch panels is already factory painted in graphite along with part of the dash dont know if the UK one is. if mine wasnt painted then i fit them.

do you want them.

I thought that, i saw someone on here who painted theirs in chrome paint, didn't like that particularly, but it would look ok in a similar colour to the car i think, for example i've been thinking about coding the interior of mine, and started with the TRC and heated seats panel underneath the radio (see below for piccie), and think that'll look ok.

Just my tuppence in the tub!

interior

Stu :driving:

Guest mark_tsang

i think the carbon ones look good, only reason why i dont use them is that mine is factory painted in graphite along with half of the dash some lexus is200 i seen isnt painted.

as for painting it, looks good not if it flakes off & i seen some very badly done jobs.

as for painting it, looks good not if it flakes off & i seen some very badly done jobs.

Yeah, don't really want to paint them and 6 months down the line its chipped. Getting some other C/F parts, so these won't stick out.

Thanks again Mark :winky:

Guest mark_tsang
Yeah, don't really want to paint them and 6 months down the line its chipped. Getting some other C/F parts, so these won't stick out.

Thanks again Mark  :winky:

no probs, sending it tomoro.

not to mention chipped paintwork by sharp long finger nails if you painted it.

heres a carbon trim cant exactly paint it or you cant see heater/stereo control details

carbon trimm