Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Came home from work and as i am walking up the drive is see it ,a foot long scrape in blue paint right along my back door ,its about 3 wide deep and in places is down to the base coat luckily it is on the moulding on the door so no dent but :tsktsk: annoying all the same .new number plate holder came today freshly sprayed after lexus tonbridge scraped the front whilst servicing it last ,been waiting eight months for it and have phoned them at least 20 times over that period so a big thumbs down for lexus tonbridge 's customer service it is proper :tsktsk: .anyway i stuck it on this morning and was quite proud of my unblemished car ,not now though some scum of the earth piky :tsktsk: head has scraped the :tsktsk: door .no note :tsktsk: all ,just about sums up how i feel about the human race at the moment :crybaby:.Makes me want to sell it and buy a jeep with :tsktsk: off bull bars and side steps .

So sorry to hear that mate.. the b....... want shooting your car had to be one the nicest i have seen.. is it a bad month for us mk1 owners or what.. is it going to have to be a whole door respray .. I know how you feel after somebody done the same around my front bumper after just a couple of weeks of me having the car..

craig

should get away with just doing the moulding ,managed to t-cut out the worst of it but still shows,trying to match the colour will be the biggest pain ,thing is it aint so much the damage but the fact they did it and drove of .wife went to a pub at lunch time with the kids and this is were it happened , there is a hotel there as well, so i am going there tomorrow to see if the car is a regular visitor .wont be to hard to spot the culprit its the same colour blue as my van

I can't think down to the level of some scum. A former friend of mine couldn't cope with my car and even TOLD me to get rid of it. :tsktsk:

After ten years of knowing the bone-idle worthless :tsktsk: I decided to call it a day. He's one of the "work to live, not live to work" brigade in other words go to work, keep your head down and do :tsktsk: -all all day.

I did my best to pull him up. He did his best to pull me down. Sad little :tsktsk: .

A week after i got my GS i parked it in Kilburn (stupid i know)....some little :tsktsk: asked me for a cig..dont smoke...come back to the car and he's keyed it down the rear offside door about 20 cm, some people are filth :megaangry:

Not good but I can beat that - wife parks my GS300 Sport (MK I) in town hall only to find that some T :tsktsk: had rear ended it, leavining a bump and patches where the paint had been scraped off on the rear bumper ... realising she was parked across the road from the main police station and there was a camera pointing directly at the car, she reported the incident. Weeks later coppers ring up and told us that the "camera wasn't pointing in that direction at the time" !!!

2 weeks after - parked it outside my work in Salford (yes I know !!!) and returned to find some scum had keyed it on the rear panel !!!

2 weeks after that some scum crashed head on to my brother -in-law's car which then shunted mine - he's got a towbar (they were both parked up). Barsteward was drunk and in a Transit !!! Cracked front bumper and number plate surround. Reported incident to police and contacted insurance with all the details including his name and address etc. Months later insurance inform me that they have 'given up' as he refuses to answer the phone or respond to letters !!! WTF !!! :crybaby: I've left the car as it is now because I can't believe my rotten luck - I'll sort it when I come to sell ...

BTW also found I had 4 buckled wheels, 2 warped disks and suspension probs :blink:

Thanks Mudzs - I'll bear that in mind when I come to fix it - prefer to wait until it'sa little warmer before I embark on the repairs ...

Anybody know if somebody could just paint the scratch or will I need to have the whole side resprayed ???

• 5 weeks later...

I know the feeling, sense some bullxxxt was going to happen to my car recently so i had a £575 Clifford fitted with perimeter sensors. Now if anyone goes near to my car it tells them to move away.

sometimes that is the price you have to pay have something your neighbours do not have.