Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Why.............

More Lexus IS on the Road !!!

When I brought my car 3 years ago I was the only owner of Lexus IS200….in Potters Bar. Well It felt that way………. :P

I felt great driving around the area…..Now the car is getting common in Potters Bar, Why? :whistling: I understand it’s a great car and looks to die for…….

I wanted to be different from the others, but now I am not so…….Okay Lexus Co. is a very good company to buy cars, service is First class and the list gose on……..

I really miss been the one were everyone turn there heads…..when I drive pass.

Has anyone else experienced the same thing?

:yawn::excl:

Exactly the same down my way mate. :angry:

I fell in love with the IS and eventually managed to get enough readies to buy one.

Just before making the purchase I spotted another one started to appear parked round the corner. :unsure:

By the time I got my beauty home there were 4 or 5 in the area.

They are now breeding like rabbits. :angry:

The local car dealer always seems to have different IS200's for sale everytime I go past :crybaby:

Everybody as realised what a great car they are.

Victims of our own good choice! :crying:

yeah i know what you mean. i'm not too far from you in southgate, and when i bought mine, there weren't that many around. But now with all the special deals (that came out straight after i bought mine :angry: ) with the free servicing, styling kit for almost nothin, and the LE, there are loads of them about

They are still quite rare in Cheltenham, maybe because we havent got a Lex dealer here :) I've never seen a brabus's outside of Cheltenham... but I see at least 1 a day here... we have a brabus garage, people he must be dam lazy :whistling:

But one thing that gets me is that why is it more of the older models are popping up everywhere?! Surely these would have been on the road 3/4 years ago?

They are still quite rare in Cheltenham,

...but you're the one who posts the most in the 'Was It you' forum :D

:lol: I post 70% of lexi that I see... I think that sums it up :blink:

When I brought my car 3 years ago I was the only owner of Lexus IS200….in Potters Bar. Well It felt that way………. :P

I felt great driving around the area…..Now the car is getting common in Potters Bar, Why?

Oh dear.

I live about 6 miles from Potters Bar, I spend a lot of time in the town and I pick up my first IS this Saturday :lol::lol:

If you didn't own one, you wouldn't notice it as much :)

If you bought another car you thought was rare in your neck of the woods, it wouldn't be long after and u'll notice them everywhere lol

If you didn't own one, you wouldn't notice it as much :)

If you bought another car you thought was rare in your neck of the woods, it wouldn't be long after and u'll notice them everywhere lol

Errr. dont think so Am. I've lusted for the IS since I was 16, and i've been IS spotting since then :lol::unsure: :shutit: :whistling: :mat:

we have a brabus garage, people he must be dam lazy :whistling:

Man from Brabus.... defects to TTE.... Comes up with IS430 B)

I wonder where you got that from...... :rolleyes:

Sorry Zee... In your absence, someone had to say it B)

Were you absent from the forum today in favour of Alton Towers ?? :P

Might be because all the fleets are starting to get rid, due to the company car Tax change. And the recent plate change means more used cars coming in for trade in, thus making them more affordable so more common?? :unsure::unsure:

I felt great driving around the area…..Now the car is getting common in Potters Bar, Why?  :whistling:  I understand it’s a great car and looks to die for…….

I wanted to be different from the others, but now I am not so…….Okay Lexus Co. is a very good company to buy cars, service is First class and the list gose on……..

I really miss been the one were everyone turn there heads…..when I drive pass.

Has anyone else experienced the same thing?

:yawn:  :excl:

Why dont you do this to your IS. you will not be the same as the rest of them then :whistling: and you will turn Heads then ok :D :winky:

http://www.savepic.com/freepicturehosting/...mg=DSCF0020.jpg

http://www.savepic.com/freepicturehosting/...img=Front-3.jpg

There are lots of Body kits out there :whistling:

I can only echo the earlier sentiment. If I go up the M6 (4 junctions is my usual journey to work), I will count about 60 BMW 3 series on my side of the road.

Lexus IS200's ? 1... may be 2... however, you do always tend to be on the LOOK OUT for the car you're driving! :)