Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Racelogic Launch Control

DaveEllen

Just back from TDi.

Got the Racelogic fitted & Tony managed to get the Launch control working for me....

so press the button engage 1st floor throttle & hold it there drop clutch and off u go.............

truly amazing :lol::lol:

TDi could well stand for Tony (Maz) and Dave Investors... You guys do sooooooooo many mods there....

Great place though... Will be shopping there shortly.. Hope Mark can keep my purchase a secret.

If its the same as Kaveys then ......no!!!

How close to space did you get.... ?

Are you planning to be first man on the moon Dave? :offtopic:

I was near Tdi today, should of known to pop in and see it before you did :P

How does it work and why would one need it ? :unsure:

The racelogic traction control replaces the std lexus traction control. you have dry/wet/20%/15%/5%/Off settings.........it works on the ABS sensors not the throttle thingy on the Lexus so you can have more control.

The launch control is a bit more dosh and what you do is press a green button......floor the throttle and the revs hold at 4500 rpm dump the clutch and off u go.............it can even be set up so u never have to lift off the throttle when changing gear :whistling: (not done that yet)

u getting a pulley upgrade young steve :whistling:

I have a Blue button to press before I floor the throttle Dave... :)

This Race Logic sounds good.. traction as the oem one is overly sensitive when on.

Kavey? big Pully? emmmm ....

I've got a shiney orange one :blush:

will try the launch control with it 2morrow :winky:

how long will your clutch last with this dave?? reminds me of a story about a guy with an m3 - used the launch control often - clutch went bang back to dealer, they did the data down load " sorry sir but u have used the launch control more than X times - your bill is £xxxxx" LOL

how long will your clutch last with this dave?? reminds me of a story about a guy with an m3 - used the launch control often - clutch went bang back to dealer, they did the data down load " sorry sir but u have used the launch control more than X times - your bill is £xxxxx" LOL

not long ! But as with theNOS if you're sensible things will be OK.

Getting uprated clutch soon when the all steel bits are done