Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Bits For The Monster

Monster-Mat

well the final bits to complete the Monster's new look for JAE 2004 have been orderd

still waiting for the bonnet from the UK(ANYONE WORK IN FREIGHT MOVEMENT)

the Vent is awaiting the bonnet, the vent is from a skyline and made by VEILSIDE

but the parts coming from Japan, are................

new side skirts(TRD ones will be up for sale soon)(SOLD) and an ARCH kit.should be here in just over a month

now let the guessing games begin :)

pretty much correcto mundo Peter..........

there are some other bits and bobs awaiting fitting aswell......

roof spoiler and eyebrows, plus hopefully will have my new headlight mod done by then

nope.................

the arches are from one manufacturer, and the skirts are from another.

arches.................DATA SYSTEMS

skirts..................WALD

roof spoiler..........UGO

still anyone in the Manchester/stockport area want to do me a major favor.PM me

I cant wait to see your car Mat, i did had a look at the Data wide arches kits before, but decided not to, as i need bigger rims to make it look good, but it does look very nice, as for the bonnet, i PMed you just a few mins ago, give the guy a ring and hopefully sorted all out soon, sorry for the delay matey... :whistling::whistling: ,

and what this HID flip light unit??????

the Wald ones are used by loadsa peeps, the Data systems ones are molded slightly different.

as the car is pretty much running the JDM street racer theme, and that has always been the focused approach.

i wanted something that looked good.was original, but was definatly JDM........you cannot get anymore JDM, than parts only ever really seen in Japan

im actually trying to get pics at the moment of the different bits

i wanted something that looked good.was original, but was definatly JDM........you cannot get anymore JDM, than parts only ever really seen in Japan

very true, I was looking at them on taikaira and they do look very nice. I dont think i've ever seen these on a car but i've seen a few wald ones over in america. They always seem to be out of stock on Lextacy!

i may well have another set of the TRD skirts coming up for sale soon.........silver ones, direct from JAPAN

I CANNOT FIND ANY PICS OTHER THAN THOSE ON TAKAKAIRAS SITE(WHICH CANNOT BE LINKED) FOR THE

Data Sytems arch kit

Wald side skirts