Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

G3.. Where To Get It

Steve

That is a course cutting compond, I use this along with G10 when preping for spraying, but be carefull, too much and you'll completely remove the laqour and most of the paint.

Try this site for the Compound, it's not called G3 but there are some compounds that do the same job -

http://www.ketone.com/

Steve, was this for removing the swirl marks on the paintwork, if so then by mixing a 1 - 10 (approx) part of T-Cut to a non-abrasive polish will give you the finish you need. I've done the mix and tried on mine, it will take longer but you'll not damage the paint to stage you will need a spray if it fails.

i bottled out so i wnt for a general polish

i purchased the Perfect Shine Kit located here: http://www.lexuscarcare.com/car-care-kits.html

I tell you this has to be the best kit i have used... talk about shine or what... my paintwork was dull and even without a tcut it brought the paintwork up very nicely.

the canuba wax was really nice to use too.

pics to follow

are your arms aching?

my whole body aches

i Tcut the boot and did a good job...

i then added a 2 in 1 sealant to the whole car

then canuba wax

but i cheated.. i used a buffer for the final stages!!

but i think in the summer I will get my friend to compound the paintwork professionally and fix the stone chips

are your arms aching?

my whole body aches

i Tcut the boot and did a good job...

i then added a 2 in 1 sealant to the whole car

then canuba wax

but i cheated.. i used a buffer for the final stages!!

but i think in the summer I will get my friend to compound the paintwork professionally and fix the stone chips

:lol: which buffer did you use steve? i think im gonna have to get one.

are they quicker as well as saving aching arms?

go to B&Q mate

they are better.. but get the one that comes inside a sealed bucket... this is a great buffer and is quiet too.. Halfords ones are pants and very noisey

The bucket also has enough room to store polish and rags too and comes with loads of buffer rags abd sheepskin super buffers!

halfords ones are pants and very noisey

Tell me about it, I thought I'd give it ago but a complete waste to time & money. May pop down to B & Q tomorrow to give the old girl a shine ready for the Euro Trip @ the W/E