Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Boot Light

Hi all,

I needed to get something out of the boot last night and noticed there was no light.

To be honest, I can't remember if there ever was a light!

Anyway, I just had a quick look now (to check for a blown bulb) and I couldn't see where this light is.

Please could someone tell me where the light is located.

Surely, on a Lexus (IS200), there must be a boot light?

Thanks.

it seems to me that there are quite a few is200's with missing boot lights. why i dont know but certainly seems fairly common!

its the phantom boot light nicker :lol: hey nice to have met ye today pal,mind you look older than me though :lol:

it seems to me that there are quite a few is200's with missing boot lights. why i dont know but certainly seems fairly common!

its the phantom boot light nicker :lol: hey nice to have met ye today pal,mind you look older than me though :lol:

likewise mate, cant believe i got up there in just over an hour :o i also couldnt believe what the time was when i got back in me motor!!!!!!!!

yeah unfortunately im a 26 yr old that looks more like a 36 year old, i've had a hard life! :lol:

the phantom boot light nicker, i wonder if he has any super powers?

anyway back on topic, what did u do in ur boot dave, u didnt put the standard lexus light in did ya? or did ya?

Cheers all,

Had a look today :hehe: and and found no plastic cage, just an empty bulb holder!

hey at least you got a bulb holder, mine's totally bare :o

I would'nt even bother looking for it, when you go to the trouble of getting one, fitting it, then seeing it on you will wonder why you ever bothered in the first place.

I just bought a HID torch instead, now that is bright, lights the boot up lovely, and so it should at 35 watts.

G7UHF.