Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Supercharger

marcus

yep looks the same and has the same pulley extension on it ( ie 0) only thing is the wiring harness - this might be for an electronic clutch for the SC - mercs have this, but you will need a manifold to bolt onto the bottom of the SC to go to the intercooler pipework -from TTE this is about € 240. and the inlet manifold that has the bypass valve plus the associated shaped tubing etc etc etc and the cradle.

if you do win it, make sure that u get the inlet and outlet manifolds - have no idea about the rest of the kit, brackets, ecu, cradle, tubing,IC etc but u have the core component - so you might just end up with a bargain here!.

ahhh... but which one is he!!

I'm sure one of the other names is from here! :ph34r: (not me though!)

Seems like he has a couple... If was just as seen, what other parts and work would need doing? and would any Merc one fit?

ahhh... but which one is he!!

I'm sure one of the other names is from here! :ph34r: (not me though!)

Seems like he has a couple... If was just as seen, what other parts and work would need doing? and would any Merc one fit?

:P it is the same as the IS one mate just made for Mers, lets say i went for this one :whistling: how much am i looking at to get all that i need to get this up and runing :yawn: what would the cost be for all the bits i need :whistling:

how much am i looking at to get all that i need to get this up and runing  what would the cost be for all the bits i need

How much? I'm thinking of asking him about the other one. 100, 200 500?

I need more speed!! :lol:

how much am i looking at to get all that i need to get this up and runing  what would the cost be for all the bits i need

How much? I'm thinking of asking him about the other one. 100, 200 500?

I need more speed!! :lol:

the other one is not the same as the IS one so it will not fit, but i think he has more than 1, but i need to know how much the rest of the bits are going to cost me befor i start to bid for it as i dont have a lot of cash :whistling:

ok heres a deal............

make the pictures so i can see them......

i will use mt TTE supercharger part numbers list to identify what parts you will require, then i can find the prices for these parts for you.

as before marcus your pictures come out in Gobbligook code format to me

i would be weary............

rotor scoring indicates several different possible problems.

Overheating

Bad filtration , dust induced into blower mechanicals(not good at all)

rotor lobe shift, the lobes(rotors) are moving along there bearing causing rubbing on the body.

would i buy it........nope

ok heres a deal............

make the pictures so i can see them......

i will use mt TTE supercharger part numbers list to identify what parts you will require, then i can find the prices for these parts for you.

as before marcus your pictures come out in Gobbligook code format to me

what do i have to do so you can see my pic,s :lol:

i would be weary............

rotor scoring indicates several different possible problems.

Overheating

Bad filtration , dust induced into blower mechanicals(not good at all)

rotor lobe shift, the lobes(rotors) are moving along there bearing causing rubbing on the body.

would i buy it........nope

rotor scoring indicates several different possible problems, if you look at all the S/C he has sold they all say that so me thinking he fogot to take it out of the post onec he sold it , if i did buy one i would go and pick it up so i could have a good look, :whistling: or i may just wait and see what comes up :winky:

Maybe he's getting them all when they've been replaced in cars due to problems and that's why they're cheap?

As for the photo problem Marcus, I think it's a problem with the way your host describes the mime type as they work okay in Internet Explorer for me but if I read them in Firefox I just get the binary file pop up...

Maybe he's getting them all when they've been replaced in cars due to problems and that's why they're cheap?

As for the photo problem Marcus, I think it's a problem with the way your host describes the mime type as they work okay in Internet Explorer for me but if I read them in Firefox I just get the binary file pop up...

thats is possibly true as there missing the bottom and rear manifolds....!!!!!

and i think the image problem is also correct i am using firefox