Sign in to follow this  
hertsALTEZZAcol

Wanted:latest 6 Cd Standard Player

I have an imported altezza, 1998 car. I have the older standars stereo with the cd slot at the base of the stereo.

I am looking for someone who has gone the aftermarket route and is selling the stereo as in the current sales model with the slot at the top.

Thankyou.

i have a radio from a 2003 is200 sport

you need to watch out that it fits - there are 2 stereos for the pre 2000 cars, one with a built in amp and one without. Ironically the one without the amp is the one fitted in the jigher spec cars - they have an amp already fitted. The way to suss out if you have this is to open the glove box and try to look down the inside of the front wing - if you can see a silver box, this is the amp. Might be best to see this at a scrap yard!

i have the amp to go with this headunit

i have the amp to go with this headunit

Just a case of changing the connection at the back... I think the cables are the same colour, so shouldn't be a problem what so ever :winky:

I don't think the headunit with the slot at the top fits cars that have the one with the slot at the bottom as the plug on the end of the loom at the back is different.

Gavin :)

I don't think the headunit with the slot at the top fits cars that have the one with the slot at the bottom as the plug on the end of the loom at the back is different.

Read above! :P

Sign in to follow this