Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Were To Buy Rgb Connector?

I read with great interest how people connect PC’s, DVD players, and rear view cameras to their satellite navigation screen.

If I understood correctly, you can connect a RGB signal to either the unit in the boot, or the actual screen, however, no one said how :-(

Can some kind soul point me to a schematic of the connector, and a place to buy one from?

An ideal scenario would be a female connector, my connection, male connector, that would sit in between the original cable and the nav unit.

I do not want to mutilate the cable, so I can remove the add-on without anyone knowing it was ever there.

Any pointers to schematics will be greatly appreciated!

Many thanks, happy Lexus owner.

Thanks!

I compared the cables to the pinout you gave me, seem to match :-)

now time to get the VGA to RGB+S converter.

this converters.tv people do not like my address for some reason, says that "no curiers deliver to your location) he he he

Problem with converters.tv is sorted – apparently they are implementing changes to their order system.

Now I am working on a relay.

- I was thinking of connecting a 12v relay to the HDD connector of the Morex DC2DC converter.

- This way when the computer will switch on, the relay will be powered, and switch the screen from the NAV computer to my PC.

I will keep everyone posted :-)