Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Infiniti G35

NO NO NO, can get rid of this baby :D

But I think modding her to make her fast might be a waste of money :unsure: ... :whistling:

thats what i've been thinking. I'm 23 and couldn't afford a supercharger, nos etc etc plus I wouldnt be able to get insurance on it probably. So, i'm just going to get some rims and a bodykit then ICE! All show and no go! - eventually!

I want to move to America anyway!!!

I thought the G35 coupe was a rebagded 350Z.... like the tezz/is200.

BUT after watching this Video!!! I was like DAM that is nice didnt know the fairlady looked like that. And after making lots of comprasions realised the fair lady doesnt :P The front Grill and Bumper are very different and so is the rear, yes the engine is the same tho.

And a G35 coupe would a pretty dam EXCLUSIVE car here B) :driving:

Likewise, i'm going for all show and no go :whistling:

think you might struggle - the G35 is on an extended version of the 350Z platform, but the big issue will be the model report - you need one of these to get through the eSVA test. Just contemplating a Legacy GTB myself (and you can get these)

O righty, hopefully lexus will have got their act together on a real performance marque by then :)

I'm just amazed by how much more power infiniti engines produces compared to lexus... :whistling: