Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Mobile Phone Unlocking

lexi1

Allright fellas, just took delivery of my new samsung E710 camera phone, very nice. Took it out on a twelve month contract but need to put my works sim card in during the days. Any one out their no how to unlock it, i have been told it is just a case of entering a code. Any help much appreciated and if i can help any members out with any plumbing queries just fire them my way.

Cheer guys.

Don't know if this works or not fella:

first press *#06# to show your imei nr. write this down. Now put in the simcard for which you would like the phone to unlock. Now when it gave the sim error type *2767*688 followed by your imei number then #. The screen will go grey, doesnt matter just wait for a moment, now the phone will reset. and it's unlocked!

Any joy?

And let the flood gates open (no pun intended) Cant' help you with the phone, but I will take you up on tapping (again sorry) you for some info, our Boiler is not kicking out any hot water, its one of those that heats the water on demand, so when I turn the hot taps on I can see the boiler flare up, but i only get luke warm water if at all, most times it clock cold, possible problems and costs. :unsure:

The house is on the market so I would like to get away with a cost affective solution :whistling::whistling:

Cheers Aido, i will give it a go tomorow and let you no how i get on. To my freind with the boiler problem, cant be 100% without seeing the boiler but it sounds like your hot water diverter valve is playing up. Price of part depents on boiler make but i changed one on a worcester combi not so long back and it cost around £80 for the part. Good news, Worcester parts are normally pretty expensive so it shouldnt be any more than this, bad news if you have a Worcester. Price for fitting, awkward to guess their are a lot of rip of merchants out their, personally i would be looking at about £50/£60 quid. A decent plumber should do it for no more than £100. Still looking at nearly £200 mate based on me saying it is the diverter valve. If you get a plumber to confirm the problem and want me to get you a price on the part if the one quoted sounds unreasonable let me no. I will even post it out to you if you want to get a price for labour only.

Yes mate, he worked for British Gas for years before coming into the IT industry - I worked with him for a few years before he gave it up and became a plumber again..

He's done a lot of work for people from our place and everyone is very happy - he did his Corgi exams again about a year ago so he's certified etc...

If it is your hot water diverter valve, dont think you will get much better than aidos mates price policy. If its some thing silly though like a £4 hot water sensor (unlikely mind from what you told me) it could be quite pricey. From what aido is saying he seems like one of the good guys.