Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Trd Roll Bars Group Buy

Bazza

TRD roll bars to fit IS200 or IS300 or altezza

TRD Stabilizer Bars were developed to minimize body roll during hard cornering. Whether used for performance driving or circuit racing, they always ensure the maximum of control without sacrificing ride quality. The hi-performance driver will instantly appreciate the stable, or "flat"vehicle attitude during hard or high-speed cornering. TRD offers both front and rear stabilizers, allowing the user to custom-tune the amount of over or understeer desired.

s_stblzrbar1.jpg

(example picture)

front

ø=30.0 hollow

49% stiffer than OE

rear

ø=19.1 hollow

99% stiffer than OE

these usually retail for over £400

gold members group buy purchase £ goldies only

now that is a blooming good price !!

please let me know who wants a set

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How simple is it to adjust these?

I'd fit these along with the strut braces right?

Hmmmm  :unsure:

paired up with a strut brace, will make your car feel like its on rails :)

they will make a dramatic difference to your cars handling

Think I'll be having a set of these please but one quick question for you if you don't mind?

Mat said that he fitted the yellow TRD bars and I notice these are blue - is it just a cosmetic difference as I don't see any other kind listed on the TRD website for the IS?? Are these just the newer models? (Just had another look and see the Sportivo ones but no pics? Maybe they're the yellow ones?)

Thanks again mate :)

How are they being shipped over - to individual addresses or in one big package ? - I got stung big time on an air filter and want to avoid a repeat if it's at all possible ...

whens this being sorted out? May?

as soon as there are enough people to make up a group buy

minimum is six

i would envisage early may

:)

How are they being shipped over - to individual addresses or in one big package ? - I got stung big time on an air filter and want to avoid a repeat if it's at all possible ...

the final details are yet to be sorted, as it will be dependant on how many are being shipped

there is no stings, and is explained in the gold forum

pm me and let me know what happened!!

Apparently there is a difference in the Yellow and the blue TRD Sways, one of these is softer but still better than the stock..

I would prefer going for the Yellows tho.. as Mat Says.

The web site only seems to list one type - maybe they have stopped doing the other type?

The english part of the site doesn't list everything, much better to look here:

http://www.trdparts.jp/list_altezza.html

If you hover over the links and look at the status bar at the bottom of your browser you can get an idea of what each thing is.

Umm - that site shows yellow and blue (or my monitor is knackered :o ) !!

What difference do the bars make to the general ride quality - or do they only impact cornering ?

Trying to make my mind up and justify my decision !

hmm, could be persuaded. How and who will we pay?

payment can be made through a direct link via credit card to the distributer

a known and well trusted company and recommended through mat.c

I dont have the TRD ones but i have got the TTE's(red ones) and this is one mod you should go for as you can throw(Honestly)...the car into corners without fear of losing it with understeer/oversteer.

You will go through corners quicker/smoother than you've ever gone before. :winky:

I dont have the TRD ones but i have got the TTE's(red ones) and this is one mod you should go for as you can throw(Honestly)...the car into corners without fear of losing it with understeer/oversteer.

You will go through corners quicker/smoother than you've ever gone before. :winky:

same as money pete :lol:

orders will be placed in about 1st or 2nd week of may , does depend on the interest

the picture above is just an example:

the bars we will be getting are the YELLOW ones

all bushings are included

wether or not they are hollow, i am not sure but whatever they are they have been designed to fit and perform extremely well

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links