Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

think he means bumper (fender) :question:

yeah i got that bit...lol just wondering what scoop on the bumper.. have you got somthing on yours that you would call a scoop.. its been so long since i have seen my car i cant remember :crybaby:

craig

ahh :crying: Batmobile .com maybe :lol: .seriously though i aint got a clue but i am sure craig can knock you one up in his spare time just don't let him spray it :P .I think your gonna struggle to find it as i would have thought it would take some serious cutting and bodywork modding to fit ,why do you want this

why is that? :angry:

i just asked :crybaby:

because it is not a part that would be mass produced for a gs ,i would think buying one for another car and fitting it to yours might be easier to find but would take a lot of work

if thats to your taste then fine i have no problems with that.. hey we all wanna be different .. although not sure the gs is the right sort of shape for it to look good on.. but then cant really say till you see it..

well i found a few here that you might like

tony.. i ran out of all my plaster of paris now...