Sign in to follow this  
danes

Flashing 'abs' & 'trc Off' Lights Help!

Hi all,

I have had my IS200 SE for about 5 weeks now and am really enjoying it. EXCEPT I got into it this morning and my dash is like a disco, all of a sudden the ;) ABS (top right) is permanently on and the ;) TRC OFF (bottom left) is flashing on and off. I have not changed anything or pressed any buttons.

Does anyone know why both these lights have decided to come on?

Any advice or answers would be much appreciated.

Kind Regards

Dan

:blush:

Any advice or answers would be much appreciated.

Right it off and claim on insurance

----

Serious note, not sure mate.. Someone will be along soon

this happened to me after changing my front pads the other weekend, the banjo bolt split and so the brake fluid line was not connected one side. after getting a new banjo bolt and bleeding the brake fluid they went away and everythings been fine since.

have you had a look to see if there is anything obvious wrong and if your brake fluids ok?

this happened to me after changing my front pads the other weekend, the banjo bolt split and so the brake fluid line was not connected one side. after getting a new banjo bolt and bleeding the brake fluid they went away and everythings been fine since.

have you had a look to see if there is anything obvious wrong and if your brake fluids ok?

have you checked your fluid john :sick::lol: sorry :offtopic: