Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sponsor Bazza To Do A Tandem Jump

Fargo

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tenner from me too, but i want full pictures of Bazzers mush .....especially as he puts his foot outa the door. :ph34r:

I have a strange satisfied feeling already B)

Cant we have a raffle for the person to push him....rais more dosh :)

BTW...whats the charity?

Bobski

oops sorry bazza,, i just dont know what come over me.. thanks gazza for the inspiration..

bazza,, i'll pay for the video when you do it, and i'll also be in the plane with you,, if only to make sure you jump lol..

if your afraid of heights, let me tell you, its a completely different thing altogether, its not like th efeeling you would get from standing on a very tall building,, because you are so high up its you head doesnt register it as a realistic height to be scared off.

I got a couple of mates to come do a tandem and they were a little nervous but after they did it,, you couldnt wipe the smile off there faces and they wanted more..

On a serious note, the guys that do the tandems at the place i go, are very very experianced, hell one guy has done some 10000 jumps and bloody tests new chute design for manufactures,,,hmm does that make him crazy...

We can even have a LOC meet there, big open area, can have a BBQ for after etc,, BAZZA YOU WILL LOVE IT..

we can talk more at the next meet if you wish...probally Ace (i think)

Think of al those people you will help by raising this money.

Steve,, the t-shirts idea is great.. perhaps a part of the t-shirt price can also go to charity..man we could be onto 3k here..

460 already....

Steve,, is there a way you can set up an online sponsorship form, so we can all see (without wading through the thread) how we are doing with reaching the target. and perhaps make a sticky so that all members can easerly add to the sponsor.

Also i would just like to add a big WELL DONE THAT MAN to bazza who will be facing his fears to accomplish this feat all in the name of charity..

I'm in for a tenner too - my wife did a tandem jump a few years ago - scared at the thought but loved it afterwards (but strangley won't do it again :ph34r: !!).

Like the sound of a meet to watch too - keep us posted on date / venue.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links