Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sponsor Bazza To Do A Tandem Jump

Fargo

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll sponsor ya - count me in for £25.

BTW I've done a tandem and a solo (for charity). Tandem was brill and the solo was scarier (for me), but both were a fantastic experience.

Both started like this :o

...then went like this :sick:

...then like this :hehe:

...ended up like this :D

Either way, knowing you're doing it for a good charity helps steady the nerves.

Good luck - go for it and enjoy it mate!

As I am sure you have all seen by now Bazza has (sort of) agreed to do this tandem jump IF we can raise £1500 for lexus owners clubs 2004 charity (cancer research)

This is a charity close to my heart so SORRY bazza for setting you up :blush: (I have nothing but respect for a man that got pressured into something like this)

I just know you're going to look back at this as the best thing you ever did ;)

I really don't want to say this but... feel free to get your own back :crybaby:

P.S... My nightmares involve wimbledon...champagne and strawberries if that helps :whistling:

Come on folks... lets all dig deep and make this happen!

P.S... My nightmares involve wimbledon...champagne and strawberries if that helps :whistling:

So holding a tennis racket, drinking champers and eating strawberries.......whilst having all his dangly bits floating in a tank of hungry piranhas.

I wonder if snakes and spiders can make it in there too???

:crybaby:

Someone mentioned earlier about making this an LOC meet. Maybe this would be a good idea. All meet up for a BBQ etc. Could charge an entrance fee, Sell food and drinks. All profits go into the charity. Is there room to, and would they let us do this at the venue Paul. Would be nice to go and show our support for Bazza too.

wahoooo 900 now..

jack, in answer to your questions, the place will not allow you to sell food and drinks as they have there own on site burger, sweets etc van and if they were to allow this, even for charity, then they will have to allow all other charity events to do the same. having our own bbq i dont think is a problem, and selling the bazza jumped t shirts will be ok..but yeh a LOC meet is all good,, large carpark..

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links